B4 & during, just a few more lbs until I hit GOAL! :-)

Options

Replies

• shortandfeisty
    Options
    Holy cow! You look fantastic!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Wow, absolutely Amazing job!!!

You are such an inspiration. I too am 5'1 and have had such a hard time the last couple months finally made to 138. My first goal is to make it to 135, then hopefully I will make it to 120-125. Thank you for sharing.
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Congratulations on all your hard work producing such awesome results :)
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    You look ALIVE! Thank you for sharing.
  • kismetchi
    kismetchi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! Just about there! Woot! I'm over my own halfway point and seeing that finish line in the distance :)

9032883.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much, its been a long journey and I had plenty of set backs but it definitely pays off to DIG DEEP, and push forward! I've found so much inspiration in these threads, and was often the only thing that kept me motivated. I'm more than happy to give some back, if anyone needs any help or just another online buddy, please feel free to friend me :smile:

@ rachmox, I don't have his Hip Hop Abs Dvd but Shaun's definitely a hottie lol + I find him so motivational in Insanity. I can't tell you how many times I felt like collapsing and he would look into the camera and say "keep going" or "dig deeper," and strangely enough that's all I would need to make me push harder lol.

@ meg7399, I did lose a cup size... That's definitely the only thing I loathe about losing weight lol
  • kgordon7
    kgordon7 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT...Wonderful achievement :)
  • kabloozi
    kabloozi Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My Jaw dropped and I'm a girl! Great job to you! I agree with how you feel and not the number on the scale...that is fantastic for you. Thanks for sharing...
  • DorisR184
    Options
    Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • aya619
    aya619 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING and HOT! You can tell you feel/look happier just in your picsb ythe way you are posing.'m sure you worked your butt off for it. Great Job! thats it--You just motivated me to try the Insantiy workouts :)
  • vee785
    vee785 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    O M G!!!! WOOOOOW!!!! You look absolutely stunning!!!! Nice legs too!!! You look like a totally different person. Congrats on all your hard work and dedication, it takes a lot to accomplish what you have, but you are living proof that its do-able. Gorgeous!!
  • DorisR184
    Options
    Thank you ladies :flowerforyou: Insanity is definitely the perfect name for it... But I firmly believe if I could do it, anyone can :wink:
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    wow! you look amazing!
  • igora_soma
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work and congrats!
  • EnufAlready
    EnufAlready Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and you're a real inspiration to me because your height and weight starting is similar to mine. How long did it take you to lose that?
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • DorisR184
    Options
    Thank you very much ladies :flowerforyou:

@EnufAlready, it took me alittle over a year to get to where I am now. I had a set back last year during the holidays and gained back 10 lbs, due to my own overeating, so it could've been less time had I not done that. :embarassed. I've definitely learned my lesson, everything in moderation :smile:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    @ rachmox, I don't have his Hip Hop Abs Dvd but Shaun's definitely a hottie lol + I find him so motivational in Insanity. I can't tell you how many times I felt like collapsing and he would look into the camera and say "keep going" or "dig deeper," and strangely enough that's all I would need to make me push harder lol.

That's good to know, because when I watched the previews before it was released it was a little scary, and I was thinking about how I would ruin my wood floors with all that sweat! :)
  • DorisR184
    Options

That's good to know, because when I watched the previews before it was released it was a little scary, and I was thinking about how I would ruin my wood floors with all that sweat! :)

LOL, yes just keep a towel near by cause you will need it. During my workouts I wear wristbands and that helps catch the sweat too :laugh:
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    WHOA!!! Transformed for sure, well done!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!