I am sooo craving a Big Mac rite now!!!?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    OMG! Guilty! Craving!
  • Elle_Jamaicangirl81
    Options
    540 cals...no reason you can't get that in on a rest day

wow, thats not too bad at all... its doable
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Cue the "Oh gross!", "Fast food is poison", "This is a fitness site!" and "You're going to drive someone to binge and maybe buy an overpriced car too!" comments in 3, 2...

WRONG!!!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    To the Steak n Shake and Five Guys posters, omg sooo good! I love both! I used to work at a Steak n Shake, I LOVE their frisco melts! and Five Guys Little bacon cheeseburger!

Now I want a burger. :sad:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Cue the "Oh gross!", "Fast food is poison", "This is a fitness site!" and "You're going to drive someone to binge and maybe buy an overpriced car too!" comments in 3, 2...
    WRONG!!!
    So glad to see that not happen here! Those folks are usually all over these threads. :drinker:
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    YES!
    My faves are Big Mac w cheese, Quarter Pounder w cheese, or a BK Jr Whopper w cheese - gotta have the cheese!!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    An Eddie Rocket's "Cheese Please" burger
    eddie_rockets_cheeez_please.jpg

gc-drool1.gif
  • chubbybunnee
    chubbybunnee Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I can't stand McDonald's burgers! I hate the pepper seasoning and onions they put on their burgers :( I like their frys though :) Not as much as Wendys, but they are good. Too bad I can't eat that anymore :( Le Sigh....... My Fitness Pal Rocks! Give me one more year and I will have Abs and a Waist ;)
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Yep!
    That's what I do - PAY THE COST, then enjoy!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    we had chik fil a tonight..i tried to go healthy, and get the grilled..i minused the pickles but added the roasted bbq sauce..so much for that..LoL:laugh: i did have a diet lemonade tho :wink: on another note, i would have a big mac..or a whopper..or my absolute fave TACO BELL !!:love:
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Local to Seattle, I love Red Mill Burgers....look at them cook em up in this picture...but most of all....get a load of that bacon stack :love:

071407_redmill1.jpg
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm! I wants some In-N-Out burgers!!

Mmmmmmmmmmm In-N-Out cheeseburger animal style...:love:
  • firegrl132
    firegrl132 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had a bite of my daughters Mac snack wrap today... it tasted pretty good... maybe you could try that
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I have never tasted a Big Mac.
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Options
    Local to Seattle, I love Red Mill Burgers....look at them cook em up in this picture...but most of all....get a load of that bacon stack :love:

071407_redmill1.jpg

NO HAIR NET!! YUCK! (I'd still eat the burger though!)
  • nicol11
    Options
    Noooo!!! These burger photos are just plain WRONG (read: yummm! lol!). I had been craving a burger for weeks and had a teeny weeny one last Friday. Not sure my craving has completely subsided and am close to accepting the strategy of feeding the craving (in moderation) so I don't over indulge when I can't take it anymore. With the risk of being banned from the burger board :-D... has anyone tried a Mickey D's snack wrap?
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Options
    WRONG!!!
    So glad to see that not happen here! Those folks are usually all over these threads. :drinker:

I am just as surprised! Maybe the title of this thread said enough for "those people" :)
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    In-N-Out Double Double, of course!

Yum. And fries "extra well".
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I had a bite of my daughters Mac snack wrap today... it tasted pretty good... maybe you could try that
    Those are good!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    How about a burger from the Gourmet Burger company?
    gourmetburger.jpg

:love: .