I am sooo craving a Big Mac rite now!!!?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I have never tasted a Big Mac.
    (gasp)
  • gigiangelique
    gigiangelique Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    In and Out Burger is where its at....but i will just eat boca burgers until i loose the weight:cry:
  • pandasand
    pandasand Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    In N Out is the best!

In-N-Out-Matrix-2560-wide-thumb-500x339-144066.jpg
  • Caffelatte
    Options
    mmmm... fries!
  • Caffelatte
    Options
    :laugh:
    I have never tasted a Big Mac.
    (gasp)
  • ninu13
    ninu13 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    big mac!!!! loooong time since I had one :yawn:
  • hannahbellelechter
    Options
    I had In-N-Out the first (and only) time I went out to California. Definitely amazing.

Red Robin is pretty yummy too.
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Mmm, Big Mac :) Whenever I cheat, it's with a Mac haha
  • tadbiggs
    Options
    Nothing wrong with a good burger done in moderation.. Just blew my remaining birthday calories on a Red Robin Royal burger without the bun and skipped the birthday cake.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm! I wants some In-N-Out burgers!!

MMM In an Out, so miss that place!!!
  • tadbiggs
    Options
    For those burger lovers if you go over to Oahu, HI you gotta try Teddy's Bigger burger. Better than Five guys and in / out. If your ever in STL don't miss having a Dooley burger. And yes I am a burger connoisseur.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    1332747988_aa7ea902f4_z.jpg?zz=1
  • wifeywife
    wifeywife Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    haha! Those things are instant fat pills........... *looks in the mirror. I know where mine went! ON MY *kitten*!
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I went thru this same thing wed and did exact same thing you are doing I inhaled that mac and med fry no soda just water and my tummy hurt so bad I couldnt even sleep I am just not use to all that grease any more so i will be sticking to Buger King from now on lol
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    haha! Those things are instant fat pills........... *looks in the mirror. I know where mine went! ON MY *kitten*!
    Nope. Not if done in moderation. I've still had the occasional burger and fries since starting with MFP. It didn't make me fat. :tongue:
  • tadbiggs
    Options
    Amen brother... I would be lost without a burger every once in awhile. Just leave off the bun and watch what you put on it. I occasionally will have a regular McDonald's hamburger w/o the bun when my son wants a Happy Meal.
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    Local to Seattle, I love Red Mill Burgers....look at them cook em up in this picture...but most of all....get a load of that bacon stack :love:

071407_redmill1.jpg

I :heart: that stack of Bacon!!!!

I'm not a huge fan of burgers but I love a Wendy's Jr Bacon Cheese Burger!!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Amen brother... I would be lost without a burger every once in awhile. Just leave off the bun and watch what you put on it. I occasionally will have a regular McDonald's hamburger w/o the bun when my son wants a Happy Meal.

no need to be scared of the carbs :tongue:

IIFYM
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133634471
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Wish all you burger lovers could eat at a little burger joint in OKC..Nic's has the best cheeseburger ever! It has to be well over a thousand calories, but so worth it! Then there's always bacon to add to it. I won't even begin to tell you about the fries. Darn! Now I'm hungry again and drool is not good for my keyboard!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    we had chik fil a tonight..i tried to go healthy, and get the grilled..i minused the pickles but added the roasted bbq sauce..so much for that..LoL:laugh: i did have a diet lemonade tho :wink: on another note, i would have a big mac..or a whopper..or my absolute fave TACO BELL !!:love:
    I had chick fil a today too, just a regular chicken sandwich with pickles. No chick fil a sauce though! :(