Muscular or Skinny model look?

Options

Replies

• sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    I like men that fall somewhere between the two. If you get too bulky, you'll look like a meat head. Too skinny, you'll look like you can't protect me. Just my opinion on what I like in a guy.

YOU SAID IT!!
  • sandiki
    Options
    I am partial to Gerard Buttler....yum
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    muscle, and big ones too ;)
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options

Really? Have you seen him lately? He isn't a spartan anymore.

gerard-butler-belly-fat.jpg
  • sandiki
    Options

Im not what i use to be either but my man still favors me. But yeah i know.. still like his forgiving eyes.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options

Im not what i use to be either but my man still favors me. But yeah i know.. still like his forgiving eyes.

I still like Gerard Butler:love: It's those eyes...and his voice
  • RonSwanson66
    RonSwanson66 Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Ivan Stoitsov:

ivan-stoitsov.jpg
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Ivan Stoitsov:

ivan-stoitsov.jpg

yeah that looks good!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,720 Member
    Options
    I'll never be skinny again unless I quit working out or go on HCG. For me it's about aesthetics and symmetry along with decent definition. I'm balanced, but my definition won't kick in again till next year in spring.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'll never be skinny again unless I quit working out or go on HCG. For me it's about aesthetics and symmetry along with decent definition. I'm balanced, but my definition won't kick in again till next year in spring.

IDEA Fitness member

HCG? whats that lol HGH?
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I will be 100% honest right now. I don't like abs.... on a guy or girl for that matter... never have. To me a man is sexy when they have a toned stomach, flat with creases and very nice muscular arms, and toned back... and legs of course !
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

HCG? whats that lol HGH?

Human chorionic gonadotropin or human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) is a glycoprotein hormone produced during pregnancy that is made by the developing embryo after conception and later by the syncytiotrophoblast (part of the placenta).[1][2] Some cancerous tumors produce this hormone; therefore, elevated levels measured when the patient is not pregnant can lead to a cancer diagnosis. However, it is not known whether this production is a contributing cause or an effect of tumorigenesis. The pituitary analog of hCG, known as luteinizing hormone (LH), is produced in the pituitary gland of males and females of all ages.[1][3] As of December 6, 2011, the FDA has prohibited the sale of hCG diet products and declared them fraudulent and illegal.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    If this is the last thread I ever come across, I can die happy.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    You
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I prefer muscular over thin even if there's some decent levels of fat there. Before my husband I liked big, muscular and chubby guys.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but you pretty much look perfect right now. I wouldn't try to get any bigger, but I also wouldn't try to lose.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Muscular. Guys that look big and strong. Not seriously cut, like every muscle/veins showing but not fat or excessively huge. Clearly have worked out, built muscle, look like they can handle themselves and protect you.
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    hugh-jackman-chest.jpg

This is perfect in my little world!!!
  • rachelmarie1
    rachelmarie1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I think you look yummy right now.
  • TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I can't stand the scrawny model look. They look like little boys to me and I prefer a man. As for how much muscle mass, I'm probably one of the few who actually likes the body builder look. But based on your profile pic you'd be about as small as I'd like a guy. Any smaller and I wouldn't even look twice. That being said, my husband is 6'3" and almost 300 pounds, so it is obvious I prefer the big boys. ;-)