Nothing can pi** me off faster than

Options
13»

Replies

• Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    This guy was an amateur.

Here's the secret that few men have learned: Telling an angry woman to "relax" works every time. It triggers their relaxation hormones or something.
    I am SURE your kidding right?? The words "relax" make me explode, especially if I am already pissed!
    Hey... relax.

*stands and applauds* well played sir, well played
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    This guy was an amateur.

Here's the secret that few men have learned: Telling an angry woman to "relax" works every time. It triggers their relaxation hormones or something.

For difficult cases, sometimes you have to add a bit. Say "Relax! You're probably just getting your period."
    and if that still doesn't work, try
    "Besides, there's some things girls just weren't meant to do"

That ought to fix it! You're Welcome! :bigsmile:

How is it your still alive!!! LOL
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    This guy was an amateur.

For difficult cases, sometimes you have to add a bit. Say "Relax! You're probably just getting your period."
    and if that still doesn't work, try
    "Besides, there's some things girls just weren't meant to do"

That ought to fix it! You're Welcome! :bigsmile:

How is it your still alive!!! LOL

'cause my wife is a sweetie with a sense of humor, she knows I love and respect her, she knows I have bizarre sense of humor, and I can duck quick when a frying pan is flying towards my head!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    you-need-to-relax.gif

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh:

I haven't had a period in 7 years, so I don't think that that is the way to my heart. Maybe your heart, with a knife.......

BashKeyboard.gif
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    you-need-to-relax.gif

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh:

I haven't had a period in 7 years, so I don't think that that is the way to my heart. Maybe your heart, with a knife.......

BashKeyboard.gif

Okay, now that is just way too friggin funny!!!
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I'm told when relax when I'm angry but I think even worse is my husband saying "you're so cute when you're mad." UGH. It makes me mad just thinking about it!
  • branflake5
    Options
    someone talking *kitten* about my family... that's when crazy Brandy comes out
  • JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

BashKeyboard.gif
    [/quote]

THIS...I was having trouble with my WildBlue internet and the moutem got ripped out of the wall, hurled across the living room and then I kicked it. And then called HughesNet. LOL
  • Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    BashKeyboard.gif
    hahaha