Cottage cheese is gross

Options
1235»

Replies

• tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I used to feel that way about it, but I finally found a good combination that works for me. Mixed with berries, esp strawberries or blackberries, I like it a lot.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    ikkk love cottage cheese tho

so... you love it in a racist way? is that because it's white?
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    ikkk love cottage cheese tho

so... you love it in a racist way? is that because it's white?

That is funny.
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    put me in the love it camp.

Angie
  • lindalou0703
    lindalou0703 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I like it with sea salt, pepper and an avocado.
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hahaha LOVE this thread. I too have noticed that it is one of those things you either like or don't lol but try different brands!!! I can not stress this enough. Each kind has its own taste and they can even change batch to batch. I used to LOVE Albertsons brand and Lucern, but they both changed something in them that I don't like so now I only eat Alpenrose 4% Small curd. Not as dry and has a much smother, less gritty texture. Fruit is awesome in it, I have also heard of the jello in it but haven't tried it. For my house my 4 kids LOVE it and are my "cottage cheese monsters" lol they get it from me though :wink: as a child I would choose cottage cheese over ice cream every time lol especially if it had fruit in it. I usually by 10 containers per week :noway: lol
  • determinedhealthy
    determinedhealthy Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I add so much ground black pepper, mix until it is grey/black. So good.
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I LOVE cottage cheese (low fat) with pineapple in the morning, or with peaches at night. My husband brought home the fat free kind and that is gross. Some things I just can't do fat free on.
  • khotch1
    khotch1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I hate it too! My question is...why do you eat it if you don't like it?
  • guccigirlxx
    Options
    Ugh! I know!Its F*cking @$$ Nasty
  • plzlbsbegone
    Options
    I can't stand it either, but has anyone tried it in scrambled eggs or mixed into something that kills the texture and taste?

I love it in eggs!! I can become a bit watery...but I use it as a substitute for other cheeses in eggs all the time!
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese and tuna..... heaven for me!
  • wright2396
    Options
    I can't stand it either, but has anyone tried it in scrambled eggs or mixed into something that kills the texture and taste?

You can use it in lasagna instead of ricotta cheese. Once it is baked, the texture and taste are good. I also use it for stuffed shells.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Ugh! I know!Its F*cking @$$ Nasty

@$$ Nasty???

@$$ as in butt? because that just doesn't make sense...