Your age or older

Options

Replies

• CreepyOne
    CreepyOne Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Well I do have a motto in regards to that :): 18 to 80 blind, cripple or crazy...and if they cant walk, I will tow them :) ....that should narrow it down :)
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Well I do have a motto in regards to that :): 18 to 80 blind, cripple or crazy...and if they cant walk, I will tow them :) ....that should narrow it down :)

You only want to date blind, handicapped, or mentally ill people?
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    My husband is 8 years older than me. Doesn't matter much since he has the maturity of a 12-year-old. :wink:

:laugh:
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I found over and over again that age does not always predict maturity.

However, with few exceptions I have been attracted to older men.
  • AussieNikki
    AussieNikki Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I used to always date older guys. Usually a couple of years older. Hubby is the first younger guy I have been with and it's fine with me!
  • CreepyOne
    CreepyOne Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    i am 35 and the roomie is 37. Though he acts like he is about 12 some days.
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I think it all depends on the man. I have dated men 10-15 years older than me that were immature children and vice versa. The man I'm currently with is only 3 years older than me (32) and it's the best relationship I've ever had. :flowerforyou:
  • jillwingert08
    Options
    My husabnd is 3 yrs and 364 days older than me and prob would never date younger just cause I wouldn't want to hold that age thing over my head. Just a thought. :wink:
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    My BFs daughter is 5 and she is constantly telling her 28 year old father to "grow up" Guys never do!
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    I've dated guys the same age, younger and older...I prefer older.
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I have dated up to 14 years older than me and 2 years younger. My boyfriend is 28 days older than I am... and likes to brag about being older lmao <3<3
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    I'm 23 and my husband is 32. Perfect fit :)
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    My BFs daughter is 5 and she is constantly telling her 28 year old father to "grow up" Guys never do!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Siggy is 5 years younger. But he's quite a bit more mature than my ex who was 5 years older.
    Who knew.
  • Gee45
    Gee45 Posts: 171
    Options
    I'm almost three months older than my husband. We look good for our age. We've been together for over 28 years. I always liked dating people my age when I was a teenager. No more than five years older and two years younger.
    If I was single now, because it's hard to tell people's ages, I think I would be attracted to anyone that was ten years younger up to five to ten years older.
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am 21 and my husband is 24. I have always found myself attracted to older men, my husband is the youngest I've ever been attracted too! Idk why.
  • mumof5
    mumof5 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    My husband is 8 years older than me. Doesn't matter much since he has the maturity of a 12-year-old. :wink:

LOL - I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING ABOUT MINE!!!!! BUT YOU GOTTA LOVE 'EM! :)
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    my husband is 7 years older, married nearly 9 years and happy. Before him they were always younger, from 13 to 2 years younger than me and if I would have to go on the hunt ever again... I would stay either single or pick someone younger.
    But it always depends on the person, I knew guys that were 10 years apart in age and the younger one would be more mature and responsible, always depends on how they were brought up and what happened to them.
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    my husband is 7 years older, married nearly 9 years and happy. Before him they were always younger, from 13 to 2 years younger than me and if I would have to go on the hunt ever again... I would stay either single or pick someone younger.
    But it always depends on the person, I knew guys that were 10 years apart in age and the younger one would be more mature and responsible, always depends on how they were brought up and what happened to them.