Options
    Love this!!!! Great job!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Excellent! You both look great! Congratulations!!:flowerforyou:
  • lorainekc
    Options
    This totally made my day!! You both look fantastic, and what a fun way to show off all of your hard work!
  • pghsteelerfan
    pghsteelerfan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You go girls!!! Not only do u look great...but confidence and pride just radiates from you both!!!! Be very proud of your accomplishments and look how its gonna motivate others to follow in your footsteps!! Congrats!!
  • princessd3b
    princessd3b Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing! you both look lovely!!
  • Manda_H
    Options
    You girls look fantastic! I LOVE how you did your progress pictures!! awesome job!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    These are the most FUN B&As I've ever seen. Love them and you both look GORGEOUS!
  • Linshizzle
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH :)))
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    You both look great! Congratulations :)
  • scarlettd12
    scarlettd12 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    These pictures crack me up! Love them! And you both look great! It's fun to see how your old clothes fit now that you've lost weight, and I can't wait to have pictures of my own. Congrats on your loss!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    This is extremely awesome! YOu both look amazing and how cool is it to do it together! Congrats Girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!