Dec 17, 2011 30 DS

Options
Anyone want to start the 30 day shred with me? I just did day 1 and it felt good ^.*

Replies

• inge88
    inge88 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have ordered the dvd... hopefully it will get here Monday. Then I would love to have a 30 day buddy!
  • sadiecara
    sadiecara Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am going away for the holidays so not going to start now, but planning to start it on Jan 1st...
  • sumnerfan
    sumnerfan Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm about to do it. I have to find my weights then it's on!
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and I hope you have a great day and good luck you can do it
  • sumnerfan
    Options
    Just finished day 1, sort of. I could only find the 10 lb weights. I realized very quickly that was not going to work. So I guess I get to go in the attic today. :*( I hate the attic.
  • mlrosa123
    mlrosa123 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Lol I used 8 lbs and it was ok. I struggled a bit on the side lunges but not to bad! I feel a little tired from yesterday's but not really. I'm looking forward to say 2!
  • sumnerfan
    Options
    I do think tomorrow will be better just because I know what to expect. I have looked everywhere I can think trying to avoid the attic. Still haven't found the weights I'm looking for. :sad:
  • mlrosa123
    Options
    Ok ladies! Let's do this!!!! Just about to do day 2!!! C'mon c'mon c'mon!! ;-) lets do this 2gether!!
  • mlrosa123
    Options
    That was pretty much amazing!!! Day 2 level 1 :)
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Lol I used 8 lbs and it was ok. I struggled a bit on the side lunges but not to bad! I feel a little tired from yesterday's but not really. I'm looking forward to say 2!

Started with 8lb weights?! Gee, I thought I was good for starting with 5 lbs! WAY TO GO.

Today I finished Level 1 Day 4, but I will join you in doing this! I struggle most with the side lunges + shoulder lift. My arms just don't wanna lift, haha.
  • mlrosa123
    Options
    Yea! EverythIng is Perfect except the side lunges!! Lol my arms don't go that high!! But keep pushing!!! :) it really works u Out huh!!!! For 20 mins!! Pretty cool
  • inge88
    Options
    Argh these stupid courier people still haven't delivered this dvd... I want to start tooooooo! :S
  • paeli
    Options
    I have been doing it every other day so far but my body doesn't feel as sore so I think I will do 30DS after work today even though it should've been my in-between day.

Inge: Hopefully it comes soon :)
  • bestdaysahead
    bestdaysahead Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am on day 6 of level one and it is amazing! The first day I thought I was going to pass out! Now, I am able to do all of it with the exception of the jump roping. I can only do the last section of jump roping, but I have been trying my hardest!
    BTW, I have lost 2 inches in my waist and thighs since I started this workout!
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I got my DVD last week, but just bought the weight set last night. I started day 1 level one this morning. I thought I was in better shape than I am. My shoulders are killing me, and when did my knees get so darned loud? But I'm not going to quit.
  • dutchjacky
    dutchjacky Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Just got this n started level 1 day. I found it tough going, but gonna keep it up,looking forward to logging in every day so that I wont give up. Will also be going to the gym 3 days a week for strength training (skipping and jumping jacks nearly finished me off and my legs still hurt/burn now) and G30 I hear ya over the noisy knees . Lets do this ladies x
  • paeli
    Options
    I am on day 6 of level one and it is amazing! The first day I thought I was going to pass out! Now, I am able to do all of it with the exception of the jump roping. I can only do the last section of jump roping, but I have been trying my hardest!
    BTW, I have lost 2 inches in my waist and thighs since I started this workout!

Whoo! You are so close to level2! :) I sometimes replace one of the jump rope segments with punching as I have found myself getting a cramp in my side from all the hoppity hopping. I have definitely been getting better at it though!

I got my DVD last week, but just bought the weight set last night. I started day 1 level one this morning. I thought I was in better shape than I am. My shoulders are killing me, and when did my knees get so darned loud? But I'm not going to quit.

Great attitude! You will definitely get stronger the more you work at it!

Just got this n started level 1 day. I found it tough going, but gonna keep it up,looking forward to logging in every day so that I wont give up. Will also be going to the gym 3 days a week for strength training (skipping and jumping jacks nearly finished me off and my legs still hurt/burn now) and G30 I hear ya over the noisy knees . Lets do this ladies x

The first workout is definitely sooo tough! My body ached all over for TWO days afterward, but I find I've already gotten so much stronger at it! I am doing Level 1 Day 5 tomorrow.
  • sumnerfan
    Options
    I missed yesterday because I had guests drop by and staaaaaay. The lesson I learned is do it in the morning so I don't let 'life' get in the way. Today I went and bought a set of 5 lb weights and did it. It was hard, but I made it. I'm also doing TBL's Cardio Max. I haven't take before pictures. I think I will do that in the morning. Hopefully I will have something wonderful to report at the end of the next 28 days.

Good job everyone and keep on pushing.
  • Morrisbjbam
    Options
    I just started today day 1 level 1. I love it! Couldnt believe how much I can sweat in 20 mins. My inner thighs really hurt. Cant wait for day 2!
  • inge88
    Options
    The dvd arrived today! Will probably start Thursday! EXCITED!!!