Let's play Three Truths!

Options

Replies

• cquick
    cquick Posts: 220
    Options
    1. i trained my cat the go potty in the toilet...

How the H did you do that? Teach me! Teach me! (well, not ME - teach me how to teach my cat! :laugh: )

hahahha did you see Meet the Faukers? Hahahahhahahhahahaaaa......

they CANT.. they lack opposable thumbs... WTH... they can not flush the toilet... no iffs ands or butts...

if ou have a picture of your cat going in the toilet send it to me.... I want to add a caption that reads
    "Do you mind.... I'm Fishin here..."

sorry to bring up the poopin cat thing again, but i have to for the sheer hilarity of it...( i'm sorry, tab, i really didn't mean for it to happen, it just kinda popped into my head at the moment....:ohwell: )

never said she flushes the toilet, she just drops off her "bidness" in the commode and i come along and flush it away...

i will try to find an old pic of her because i don't have a digital camera, but i'll do my best to post one for you guys; i started teaching her to do it when she was a kitten, and it took a long long long time to make it super successful...i guess you can't teach an older cat, but i never tried...

i just took her to the bathroom with me everytime i went and got her accustomed to sitting between my legs on the toilet seat...one day, i went to tinkle, and she did too! at the same time, though, kinda weirded me out, but i don't have kids, so it was like seeing my child use the potty for the first time...

i never really thought it would happen, but my aunt did it with two of her cats (the third didn't like it) and swore by it...

so i guess i have to write three more truths now to detour us back on track...

1. my favorite word when i'm drunk is "edge"
    2. i've never slept with anyone i went to high school with (kept my v-card til college)
    3. i pray now everyday that my boobs get bigger because selma hyack said she used to have smaller boobs as a young woman, so she started praying every day for them to grow and...well...look at them now...
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    1) Pawn shopping is my favorite sport.

2) Sleeping in a king size bed with two Pomeranians is better than with a man who snores

3) I'm mad at Doctor Phil for helping Octomom! She is a certifiable nut job.
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    1. Agree with CZ, still sick of octomom
    2. my favorite nailpolish color is Pompei Purple by OPI, it's barbi corvette pink.
    3. Brett Michaels makes me tingly
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    1. Agree with CZ, still sick of octomom
    3. Brett Michaels makes me tingly

I'm keeping your 1 and 3 because they also partain to me.

My number 2 is I'm watching Will and Grace :smooched:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    1. My son (2 1/2) says Firetruck...(but truck starts with an F and has NO r!! :blushing: )

2. I love Sweet Baby Rays Honey Chipotle BBQ sauce. I am addicted. I use the chicken or whatever as the vessel in which to bring it to my lips!! :laugh: (I even wrote a haiku about it last Summer!! Hmm I need to bump that thread!! haha)

3. I got an earache on Monday night (due to sinus/ear infections) and it was the first one I've had since I was like 10! :huh: I like to feel and look younger. But this is ridiculous!! :laugh:

When my son was little he was singing banana nana fo fanna. Then he moved on to car. Then to tree. Then to truck. Truck truck fo .....fill in the blank.
    I thought we were going to die laughing

Lynnie
    who thinks the picture of the cat pooping was just... just...no words can describe how funny that was too me.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    Between your legs, really? :noway: cquick - TMI.
    There is a gadget you can buy now to potty-train your kitty with out the lap-dance.......

1. I don't mind scooping - into the toilet if you buy Sweatscoop.
    2. I have one too many cats
    3. One of them is old, with health issues, and I kinda feel guilty that I am ready for him to go to heaven. :frown:

4. I don't proofread before I post.

I love the show Survivorman.

Today is my mom's birthday.

I'm having dinner with my family tonight.
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    Hartkid13 loves the show Survivorman.

Today is Hartkid13's mom's birthday.

Hartkid13 is having dinner with his family tonight.

Oh and my hand is throbbing... :ohwell:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all..... :yawn: Happy almost Friday!

- My puppy jumped up on the couch for his first time w/o help this morning! :bigsmile:
    - I'm addicted to using hummus on my sandwiches instead of mayo.
    - Wondering if trouble has pain meds to take...... :frown:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    I have pain meds I refuse to take... :grumble:

we saved over all of Mikes (guy i work with) music with "Take my breath away" from the top gun sound track... we will see when he opens his computer and tries to play music.. hes is gonna be p-o'ed

I think everyone takes for granted typing with two hands... one hand typing takes FORE-EVER!!!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    *1* I like scary movies

*2* Milky Way is my favorite chocolate bar

*3* I like to play tennis...but not very good at it :laugh:
  • waterspot
    Options
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    1. I don't like horror movies.
    2. I used to love wrestling. (correction, loved to watch wrestling).
    3. I love baking.
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    1. I am a Karaoke nut.

2. I am a hardcore Texas Hold'm Player

3. I have actually had an argument with a fence post.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    ~ i jacked up my wrist last night and havent put my brace on yet because its lame.
    ~ i found a shirt in my closet i had never worn and am wearing it now! its like i went shopping in my own closet.
    ~ my neck still hurts but its better.
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    1) I can not wait to live in Texas... :wink:
    2) I wish It was shorts and sandals weather here... :ohwell:
    3) someone just hit my hand... non-intentionally.. but it hurt... I know I am such a baby.. :happy: I am soaking it up!
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    -I can't wait to live in Alaska again...... :love: :love:
    -Hoping Heather starts to feel better soon :flowerforyou: :heart: - quit hurting yourself! :tongue: :laugh:
    -I want to sing Karaoke with Ricksnaustin!!!!! :glasses: :smokin:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    3) someone just hit my hand... non-intentionally.. but it hurt... I know I am such a baby.. :happy: I am soaking it up!

I was gonna say you should hit them back with the other hand, but that might be a CLM.
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

I was gonna say you should hit them back with the other hand, but that might be a CLM.

CLM? what ever it is I am sure I would laugh but I am too tired right now... all of a sudden... strange...

1) hand is feeling better, I am just a cry baby...
    2) I wish I was in texas hangin out with all the TX folks
    3) I need a drink and its only 11:46am here
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    CLM - Career Limiting Move.