Let's play Three Truths!

Options

Replies

• ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    -I can't wait to live in Alaska again...... :love: :love:
    -Hoping Heather starts to feel better soon :flowerforyou: :heart: - quit hurting yourself! :tongue: :laugh:
    -I want to sing Karaoke with Ricksnaustin!!!!! :glasses: :smokin:

Okay, I would love to sing karaoke with you.....but you have to come to Texas. LOL Wait....I have always wanted to do an Alaskan cruise. That might actually be a good reason....KARAOKE!!!!
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    -I can't wait to live in Alaska again...... :love: :love:
    -Hoping Heather starts to feel better soon :flowerforyou: :heart: - quit hurting yourself! :tongue: :laugh:
    -I want to sing Karaoke with Ricksnaustin!!!!! :glasses: :smokin:

Okay, I would love to sing karaoke with you.....but you have to come to Texas. LOL Wait....I have always wanted to do an Alaskan cruise. That might actually be a good reason....KARAOKE!!!!

:drinker: :smokin: :drinker: :love: Sounds good to me! Hipeeee! :laugh: :tongue:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    :drinker: :smokin: :drinker: :love: Sounds good to me! Hipeeee! :laugh: :tongue:

Rick I think she just called you a HIPEE...
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    1. I finally felt well enough to get a good workout in today!! WOO!

2. I need a shower

3. I am STARVING!!!!! NEED FOOOOOD!!!!!!
  • pipinana
    Options

:blushing: OMG, I'm such a clutz when I type sometimes!!! hahahhahhahah
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

:blushing: OMG, I'm such a clutz when I type sometimes!!! hahahhahhahah

you and me both sister! :drinker:

~ just ate an awesome filling lunch. big salad with avacado, tomatos, and carrots along with my veggie lasagna. :love:
    ~ excited about cooking new recipes - need to get to the store first. :bigsmile:
    ~ i will do my best to stop hurting myself but i cannot promise anything! :blushing:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    1) I want some time alone... work people are making me angry... and they all look so deliscios.. hmmmm if I eat a few no one will notice...
    2) I think that sometimes I wish I was an animal so my life would be easier... like a cat... a cats life!

3) people who abuse animals make me mad... and they should be subject to the same cruelty.
  • CassieNic
    CassieNic Posts: 223
    Options
    1-My DH is going to an offshore rig in china, for a month, in a week or two
    2-I wish I could get out of this slump im in.
    3-Im half way through my solotour on rockband....im such a horrible singer, my 3yo tells me to stop. :laugh: :laugh:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    1) Trouble2 wants some time alone... work people are making him angry... and they all look so deliscios.. hmmmm if he eats a few no one will notice...
    2) Trouble2 thinks that sometimes he wishes he was an animal so his life would be easier... like a cat... a cats life!

3) people who abuse animals make Trouble2 mad... and they should be subject to the same cruelty.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    ~ i encourage sing-talking, especially at work. sing-talking is when you sing what you have to say instead of just saying it. for example, when putting labels in the printer you would SAY - labelsintheprinter. if you sing-talk it, you would say la-bels in-the PRINT-ERRRRRRR! i only make my employees bust into sing talk occasionally because too much sing talking can get old fast. oh, and we are terrible singers. :smokin:
    ~ i am ONE POUND away from my first mini goal. yea, i meant to hit it about a month ago but i was just guesstimating how long it would take to loose weight. im not going to change the mini goals, just keep going for them! :drinker:
    ~ i am in a really good mood. i have a bunch of arrands to run after work and am excited about them! :drinker: happy day people! :flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    Options
    -I'm the queen of sing-talking! My co-workers think I'm nutso, but I know they secretly love it! :tongue:
    -My puppy has his 12 week appointment tonight! I'm guessing he's 20.4 pounds.... DH's guess is 18.9... We'll see!
    -I'm so antsey for 4:15 and the weekend!
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    1. I'm highly irritated with the guy sitting next to me right now. haha
    2. YAY FRIDAY. Although, I have no plans that I know of tonight.
    3. I loved Grey's Anatomy last night. <3
  • pipinana
    Options
    -Totally LOVED Grey's last night Tab!!! SO good – Esp. at the end w/ Christina and what's his butt...... :love: hubba hubba!
    -I'm kind of bummed because this seasoning stuff that I've been using is high in sodium.... I thought a serving size was 1tsp.... turns out it was a 1/4 tsp. Who does that?! :tongue: 1/4 tsp...... :grumble:
    -I have to start raking our massive lawn tomorrow... :grumble: But at least it's a good w/o…..
  • tabchanges
    Options
    -Totally LOVED Grey's last night Tab!!! SO good – Esp. at the end w/ Christina and what's his butt...... :love: hubba hubba!
    -I'm kind of bummed because this seasoning stuff that I've been using is high in sodium.... I thought a serving size was 1tsp.... turns out it was a 1/4 tsp. Who does that?! :tongue: 1/4 tsp...... :grumble:
    -I have to start raking our massive lawn tomorrow... :grumble: But at least it's a good w/o…..

That was the perfect proposal for Meredith and McDreamy too, if I do say so!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    1. I'm bored out of my mind. (shh..don't tell my boss)

2. This has been almost a total was of a day.

3. I finally got control of my allergies.
  • pipinana
    Options
    That was the perfect proposal for Meredith and McDreamy too, if I do say so!

Oh I KNOW! OMG, how freakin' romantic was that! Mc Dreamy finally got it right.... MMMMmmmmmmmm
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    1) Trouble2 wants some time alone... work people are making him angry... and they all look so deliscios.. hmmmm if he eats a few no one will notice...
    2) Trouble2 thinks that sometimes he wishes he was an animal so his life would be easier... like a cat... a cats life!

3) people who abuse animals make Trouble2 mad... and they should be subject to the same cruelty.

YUP its all true!!! you are a GENIUS!!!
  • tabchanges
    Options
    1. I am in a terrific mood.
    2. My fortune cookie from lunch told me to "Hear with my ears, but listen with my heart"
    3. I'm hot! Why isn't the air conditioner on?
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I got a new tattoo today.
    I ate tomatos like they were going out of style today
    I totally should be either sleeping to prep for work tomorrow or out having fun saying screw prepping for work tomorrow.
  • cquick
    cquick Posts: 220
    Options
    1. city of angels is on and is one of my favorite chick flicks ever....
    2. i saw i love you man, the other day, and i think paul rudd is super adorable cute (always have)
    3. my appetite is really crappy, like, i have none...just got over a cold (been sick more weeks out of this year than i've been well :( ) and my digestion has been stuck in "i don't wanna move" mode for three days...i feel like i'm incubating a stone in my stomach...blah....

LYNNIE: is your new tatoo the one on your ticker? i dreamt about getting a new tatoo last night, i think i'm going to get one in a month or so....