30dayshread and Ripped30 result pic

Options

Replies

• dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! You can tell the difference in your core and thighs!!!! Keep it up!!!
  • phitmom4life
    Options
    Great job, congrats!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, well done xx
  • Dickersondiva
    Dickersondiva Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow. You inspire me. Me and my bff are at work trying to buy this dvd online because we saw your pictures. Question (and anyone else who has done the DVD can answer): Would you suggest this DVD if you are NOT in shape? I heard it was a challenge for people that are IN shape, let alone those that aren't.
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You're shrinking.....way to go!!
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Wow. You inspire me. Me and my bff are at work trying to buy this dvd online because we saw your pictures. Question (and anyone else who has done the DVD can answer): Would you suggest this DVD if you are NOT in shape? I heard it was a challenge for people that are IN shape, let alone those that aren't.

I wasn't in great shape, but I did most of the moves at the advanced level in the beginning, and all at the end of level 1. Level 2 is a bit of a different story.... I'm struggling a bit with some of those. I believe today was day 4 for me of level 2, though, and it honestly gets a bit easier each day. I did level 1 and level 2 back to back today and I had a hard time finishing level 2, but I really noticed how much better I was at level 1 than when I started. I'm pretty impressed with 30DS, honestly.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Also, Alice - you look INCREDIBLE! I've been debating buying Ripped and wasn't sure if it would be worth it, but I think I will pick it up at Target for when I finish 30DS! Awesome job girl!
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    Love jillian..she motivated me too.. You look fab darling!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    holy moses, you look amaze! keep up the great work!!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    holy moses, you look amaze! keep up the great work!!
  • clarebrad
    clarebrad Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for the inspiration, almost finished ripped in 30 and about to get 30 day shred and extreme shred for next year. Hadn't taken photos but just had measurements done and lost load of cm;s.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    So amazing!! You are doing great!!! :)
  • haroulita7
    Options
    wow u look amazing girl!!!!!!congrats
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wow you worked your butt off and it shows! Great results!
  • kellyb63
    kellyb63 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Alice, you look wonderful, congrats to you for working so hard, it's paying off! I know you must feel better and excited about your new look!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can really see the results! :flowerforyou:
  • Maryjaneshoes
    Maryjaneshoes Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, great job!
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    great work!

it shows!!!!
  • alice0711
    alice0711 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hey, thank you for supporting and lovely comment, its insirped me too, you all are. i want to share this picture because i want to you all can do same and motiovate you all!! I have lost 8 pound from 30ds and 12pound from rippedin30. I did extra cardio from gym like walking on treadmill, bike and cross trainer for each 30mins. So sometime i ate calorie back if im hungry.
    Love you all MPF
  • alice0711
    alice0711 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I'm on my last level of 30 DS now :-)
    Amesome! level 3 is my favourite, you will hate or love it
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!