• Butterfly3730
    Options
    94 to lose, we can do this!

13605498.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • thejessjones
    thejessjones Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm hovering around 200lbs, and need to be at about 125 based on my hight and body type... Seems like such a huge, unattainable goal. :(
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 102 more. It's been a little slow so far but over time I am feeling so much better! Feel free to add me, I will help anyway that I can.
  • bestdaysahead
    bestdaysahead Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Needing to loose 100 pounds also! Ready and willing!:smile:
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    i have gained 100---that's right, 100lbs over the course of the past year. i am just starting back on a stringent healthy diet and exercise, and i'm looking for some MFP friends for support who are in the same boat. add me if you'd like!

Is this your current profile picture? If it is, you definitely dont look like you need to lose any weight at all...
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ pounds to loose to be at a healthy BMI.... I will join maybe you all could help keep me on track as well!!! I need all the help i can get! :) Thanks!! Add me if you wish! :smile: :smile:
  • Gshepmix83
    Gshepmix83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    When I started last month after thanksgiving I weighed 251 and that was the heaviest I have ever been. Right now I am currently at 237. My goal for 2012 is to get down to 200 and 150 til I reach my ultimate goal of 135. The healthiest I have ever weight was 152 7yrs ago but ever since my dad passed away 7yrs ago I just didn't care of my weight anymore. I was depressed and I turned to food for comfort.
  • tmtrack
    Options
    I've lost 73lbs and about 100+ to go.

8289562.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TheNaturalNanny
    TheNaturalNanny Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    60 is my starting goal but i need to lose about 100. Lets rock this!!!!!!!!
  • kericson
    kericson Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started with 76 pounds to lose, I'm down 33 so far! Feel free to add me! :smile: :smile:
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I' going from 207 to 135. 72 lbs to lose total, 28 lbs to go! When I do reach this ultimate goal, I will be the skinniest I have ever been in my adult life. I don't even think I was 135 as a kid. I think I went from 100-150 and just skipped all those numbers in between, LOL. Feel free to add me!
  • jomudd
    jomudd Posts: 19
    Options
    My weight has gotten out of control!!! I've officially got 60 lbs to lose... that seems soooo very overwhelming, like why try? I need this, for me...but can't quite seem to get started. When I do get started, I lose a few pounds and "reward" myself by quitting? what on earth is wrong with me?!!!
    Motivation, anyone? HELP
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I originally had over 100 pounds to lose. Now I have over 75 pounds. We can do this. Welcome.
  • charm9
    charm9 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I put an original goal of 70 but really I want to lose 90. Ive lost 14 so far, started about 3 weeks back. Good luck :)
  • christ4life63
    christ4life63 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I'm over 100 LBS here but lost 12lbs in November. I'm so determine to loose it and I will do it and Im so happy we have each other for support.

Happy Holidays.:flowerforyou: