What have you benefited from supplements?

Options
2»

Replies

• 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    See I have talked to you about vitamins before, and I thought that heavy discoloration was a bad thing. So why would you take that if it's causing so much color in urine. I still havent been able to find a multi, that my stomach/head can tolorate, or that doesn't have gluten. So I'm still using a childrens vitamin.
    I find that supplements give me spectacularly-colored urine.

Umm... I was making a juvenile, sarcastic remark. I'm not above that.

The suit in your avatar makes read everything you say in a serious tone.

I have very few pictures of myself available. I have probably only had 3 or 4 pictures of me taken since that one from 2009 that I use for my profile. Usually, I am on the other side of the camera. Or my wife is in the picture with me, and since she didn't sign up for this site, I do not want to invade her privacy by including her picture. Lastly, I am too lazy to crop her out of the pictures. So, there you have it--me in a suit.

Maybe I should replace that with the one she took of me this summer in front of St Peters in Vatican City--but it looks just as dorky, so I don't bother.

I wasn't criticizing or making fun, it was meant to be lighthearted. Most of my pics are self taken, otherwise I am in the same boat.
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options

I wasn't criticizing or making fun, it was meant to be lighthearted. Most of my pics are self taken, otherwise I am in the same boat.

I didn't take it as either. :wink:
  • victoria1957
    victoria1957 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I take Spirulina (it's more eco friendly than fish oil) and also Co-Q10 because I eat little to no meat.
    I also take Iron because I am somewhat anemic.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    See I have talked to you about vitamins before, and I thought that heavy discoloration was a bad thing. So why would you take that if it's causing so much color in urine. I still havent been able to find a multi, that my stomach/head can tolorate, or that doesn't have gluten. So I'm still using a childrens vitamin.

Which makes the joke that much funnier. :laugh:
  • ChangingTami
    ChangingTami Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I take GNC hot vita pack
    Xtend during my workouts
    Whey after my workouts
    I also take GNC Burn60
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    HAHA! I know right!?