Options
    BUMP
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Awesome results
  • gailashton
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Job well done.......
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Options
    Good job! Keep up the good work!
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Well Done! Just wondering how many calories you were eating and were you eating your exercise calories also? I am a mother of 2 children and still breastfeeding my 5 month old. I did the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and I came to a stop in weight loss. I am currently at 72kgs and need to lose 12kgs more.

Any advice?

Thanxxx
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    Options
    When I first started I was eating 1250 calories plus some of my exercise calories too.. It sounds like a really low number now but I wanted to lose 1 pound per week and it worked. I worked out 4-5 days a week. Exercise is so important I realized that after 20 yrs of searching for a way to lose my last 10 pounds I was holding onto. I started out at 155 and my goal was 145 meet that in April so I continued to log and keep going now im at 130 my High School weight crazy never thought Id see that again. I have been maintaining it by myself for a month now. No logging just to see if I can do it on my own and I am.. :) Now I eat 1700 calories a day or sometimes less depends. I take Protein Shakes after my workout very important cause your muscles are screaming for it. that fat turns into muscle. I started with the 30 day Shred and then went onto Ripped N 30 that was the one that got me into tip top shape. I loved it. I still do some of the levels. I mix my routines up now and just keep going. You also need to measure yourself its very important I actually lost the inches before the weight kinda strange but thats how our bodies work. You may not lose weight but you will inches.. I hope this helped you out.. :)

Susie
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    Options
    BUMP
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    Good work!! I love Jillian and Chalene, they are the stuff hot girls are made of! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!