Anyone not female here?

Options

Replies

• AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I don't have a penis. But don't worry, I don't want to be your friend. I've got enough friends to be not supportive of :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

I can vouch for that!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    men on a weight loss mission. :tongue:
  • Poohsta0
    Poohsta0 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing. Welcome to the club.
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Dude reporting in!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    M A N
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I don't have a penis. But don't worry, I don't want to be your friend. I've got enough friends to be not supportive of :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
    Yeah she sucks:ohwell:
  • cthoma70
    cthoma70 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    me
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,238 Member
    Options
    Man here, and there is the Man Cave group. Just go to groups and search for it. The more men, the better discussions hopefully.
  • leahleahleah77
    leahleahleah77 Posts: 20 Member
    Options

At age 35 and just over 300 lbs, I made it my 2011 New Year's resolution to join the local rugby club. I have never played any organized sports in my life, unless you count the time I joined track to use the weight room my junior year of high school. I've played 23 matches this past year, not including playing in a seven's tournament.

YAY RUGBY! I played rugby all through college! I lost like 15lbs when I first joined...best workout of my life (although I think my neck and back are pretty angry with me now)! I was a dancer and cheerleader before I joined, so it was a HUGE adjustment for me! Haha. I can't ever pass up saying hi to a fellow rugger! I was a loosehead prop....how about you??
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    *thumbs up* I support this thread :)
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    <--- male. (without man-boobs I can now post pics like this)
  • mrrodriguez
    Options
    I am male, and find I have great friends, male and female. Fitness is not a very gender specific area, so I find little difference between the men and women on this site. It is the support that is important to me.
  • c0mmonN3rd
    Options
    Dude reporting in.
    Need meat to survive.
    Its our nature.
  • toocool0085
    toocool0085 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Man here. At first on Facebook there was 100 girls to every 1 guy. But seems to be more than I thought. 50 days logged in a row. 26 years old. 206lbs on November 1st- 189lbs to date. My fitness pal is def not a diet fad, but a way of life. Love it. Hit goal weight already. Exercise everyday and watch what i eat. 1 gallon water a day. Lost 18lbs-looking to get to 180 and keep going. Great app.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I'm a dude... But I :heart: all my lady friends!
  • quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm packin'. Holla.

Hahaha....best reply......
  • Horrorfanx
    Options
    New to the site, but I still have my man card.
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    funny thing about mfp, when you're a girl tons of guys 'friend' you...when you're a guy, not so much! lol

But yeah, there are quite a few guys around here

Look at my friends list.. All guys added me n only way ill add a girl is if she gives a good reason... "your hott...... Add me..." is not one of them lmao
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    funny thing about mfp, when you're a girl tons of guys 'friend' you...when you're a guy, not so much! lol

But yeah, there are quite a few guys around here

Look at my friends list.. All guys added me n only way ill add a girl is if she gives a good reason... "your hott...... Add me..." is not one of them lmao
    this one made me laugh, guess it is not just guys saying that to women lol.
  • rocuf
    rocuf Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    <
    Dude

Add me if like.