Anyone not female here?

Options

Replies

• EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Lol deff not!! Dont need 50 cheer leaders! I need competition to drive me forward! N dont thinktheres a girl that can compete with my benchpress lol
  • hbar98
    hbar98 Posts: 39
    Options
    Guy here...feel free to add me! Anyone!
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    funny thing about mfp, when you're a girl tons of guys 'friend' you...when you're a guy, not so much! lol

But yeah, there are quite a few guys around here

I'd say! Holy overflowing friends list on your profile!

Holy crap, you have no idea. I'm trying to seriously pair down the list because I really can't handle it like this. I couldn't remember this many people even if I knew them in real life! My problem is I'm a huge softy and I can't refuse friend requests...stupid, I know. And I recently hit goal and did a Before/After thread and got a billion requests. So yeah, hence where I'm at now!
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    <
    These belong to a chic ... but hey, I'm pretty certain there are alot of dudes out there ! :)
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I'm a dude.
    funny thing about mfp, when you're a girl tons of guys 'friend' you...when you're a guy, not so much! lol

I think that's backwards.
    These ladies need to stop it with all the friend requests. Its embarrassing. If I had a dollar for every chick sending me a friend request, I would have enough to money to buy. . . a gas station donut. :p
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm a dude.

I think that's backwards.
    These ladies need to stop it with all the friend requests. Its embarrassing. If I had a dollar for every chick sending me a friend request, I would have enough to money to buy. . . a gas station donut. :p

LMAO ! Nice one ! Do you want Glazed ???? ;)
  • Cueball55
    Cueball55 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Man checking in... add me! I could use some man-couragement.
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    I'm not !
  • jimmacdonald
    jimmacdonald Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Been here almost a year.

Great site, lost 10 inchs off waist.

Cheers
    Jim
  • RobMacca1
    RobMacca1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I don't have a penis. But don't worry, I don't want to be your friend. I've got enough friends to be not supportive of :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
    Yeah she sucks:ohwell:
    oh well in that case lets all add her, waaaaaaaaaaaaaay see im also a man, Man banter right there.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    <~~ Guy
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    <---Has an outie, is rude, and usually leaves a path of destruction in his wake. not female.
    I am a runner. I log everyday. I do not take anything seriously. I don't need a message with a friend request. I try to be funny and witty, and once in a while, I am. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • terryb68
    Options
    I'm a man and I just joined this site last week.
  • Richdogg38
    Options
    Another male checking in!
  • endlessrunningh2o
    Options
    My avatar gives it away...
  • dmeinsc
    Options
    Female here!!
    You should be happy ...woman are more supportive than men...
    And we are a lot of fun to talk to

me
  • notlarry
    Options
    ps- this seemed a much less weird way of finding other guys on here.

Really?

Anyway, a guy here. Old and handicapped and looking to drop about 100lb. 9lb gone my first week by just eating better and walking 25 minutes a day.
  • LeeDahlen38
    LeeDahlen38 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm right here. Add me. Diary is already public. Lee #NoExcusesLetsGo
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Any of you can add me. Katie, I think thats just life. Its hard to make guy friends period. Its always easier for women to make friends period.
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Is there a Boy's Club group or all guy group in the community section? If not, maybe think of creating one where guys can get together and do their guy weight loss, kick in the pants, etc. thing. :}