What is the #1 gift you want from Santa???

Options

Replies

• warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    well i don't want anything material, but i wanted the new dragonball z blu ray discs called level 1.2 and level 1.1, they're already on the way :D
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    For my boyfriend to propose to me. He tells me he knows I am the one and has the ring, and his family wants him to ask me, and my family likes him, and I am ready for us to start the next chapter. So I would really love my boyfriend to propose, but I am pretty sure he isn't going to ask anytime soon.

I know how you feel... It will happen when you least expect it :)
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Peace and quiet! I want my 3 year old to not whine for at least 1 day :P
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I want the scale to read under 140!

ditto!

... and a HRM :blushing:
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I wanted a new HRM and it's wrapped in a box just waiting for Christmas morning! =)
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Peace and quiet! I want my 3 year old to not whine for at least 1 day :P

THIS, would be the perfect gift....except mine is 6 lol
  • xAdrianax
    xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    i got mine early this weeked :D

A lovely boyfriend ;)

He asked me to be his girl with a bunch of red roses - never got flowers before :)
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    For my boyfriend to propose to me. He tells me he knows I am the one and has the ring, and his family wants him to ask me, and my family likes him, and I am ready for us to start the next chapter. So I would really love my boyfriend to propose, but I am pretty sure he isn't going to ask anytime soon.

I'm in the same boat. =p
    I really need to wait another couple years though I'm a bit young still.
  • TinaMLT
    Options
    Personal gift: I want (probably need) a gift certificate for new clothes (like a whole new wardrobe:happy: ).

Non-personal gift: 1 day of peace :flowerforyou: . No killings, no war, no bombs, no guns. No hatred. No natural disasters (large or small). PEACE, pure and simple.
  • horror_hamster
    Options
    either a body bugg or a HRM. I want to know the REAL numbers. If i don't get it for christmas, i'm buying one on boxing day. LOL
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    A pair of running trainers. A job. To be under 12 stones and a cuddle from someone who actually means it!
    All of the above I'll have to work on myself. Oh, xmas dinner would be nice NOT with my sister and her (may the gods help me) husband!
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    The gift I want from Santa is a personal trainer for a month! It's not bad to be selfish sometimes ;)

I agree that it's not bad to be selfish, but I don't think this is entirely selfish either. A healthier you is good for your loved ones too!
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I new smoker/bbq pit....
  • andreabball
    andreabball Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    i've been coveting a running necklace made by Endure. Sterling Silver Tortise chasing a Hare. It's pretty freakin' awesome!! Well, that and a Michael Kors watch.
    -Andi
  • dgoard
    dgoard Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    a set of powerblocks
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I'd love to have our son and daughter in law home for Christmas. Not happening. They are both working hard at new jobs in their new city and not able to take vacation now. I haven't seen our son for a little over 2 years and our DIL for 2 1/2.

I'd also like my Dad's cancerous lung tumors to be gone on Christmas morning when he wakes up!

I'm not asking for much, am I? :tongue:
  • stephm112
    stephm112 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    An engagement ring. Oh how I long for a diamond!!!

^^^^^ THIS. I did it backwards. Must remember for next time ring THEN baby!!! Will probably have at least another years waiting :sad:
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    The personal trainer sounds like an excellent idea!
  • Ashley121205
    Ashley121205 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    For my four girls to have a fabulous Christmas !! The funnest part of Christmas as a parent is to see their faces when they see and open the presents :)

For myself personally I would love to have a treadmill, HRM and some new clothes.
  • kmcgrath1
    kmcgrath1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'd love for the scale to read 140! But I'll settle for a treadmill so I can get there myself!!!