What is the #1 gift you want from Santa???

Options

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    In 2012, more threads about poop.
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    The material request would be a nice HRM!!!

I really need some clarity in my life and maybe a push to make a decision I've needed to make for a very very long time.
  • ellekay22
    ellekay22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    For everyone else to get their wishes*. Aw.

*but no sexual acts
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    For my Boyfriend to Move in with me. 8 years and Waiting. *Eye Roll*
    or if I can't have that. I would love for my Best friend to buy The threeplex I'm living in
  • Ashalena
    Ashalena Posts: 162
    Options
    An engagement ring. Oh how I long for a diamond!!!

I second that! 5.5 years, still waiting.
    good luck!
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I was going to say an apartment so that my little family could be together again but we were just approved for a fantastic apartment yesterday :) So now my #1 gift would be a good paying job, so I can get back to work, have daycare for the little one and a few extra bucks $ to play with instead of being dead broke all the time.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    A new tailbone. Mine is defective.
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I want to get my wife more insurance for our trip to Aruba!
  • str0nger
    str0nger Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    A MONOLIFT!!! Because then i'd be a stronge BADASS. ;]
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Sydney Crosby :) thats not asking for to much, is it? I mean he's benched right now anyways so Im sure he has some free time on his hands ..... lol

LOVE IT!
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Financial security so my kids will never know the stress I feel right now.

I don't have kids... but I'm under a lot of financial stress too. I'd like to get a JOB that actually pays (I'm supposed to be starting a commission-sales position tomorrow, but I don't know if I'm going to have much success).

If it's not too much to ask Santa... I'd like him to find a way to strike my rental house with lightning, & burn it to the ground. It's got great smoke detectors, & multiple fire exits from both apartments. And my tenants have insurance, I checked. I'd just like it to burn to the ground, so I can collect the insurance money (because it's well insured too), and build something that isn't a massive pain-in-my-*kitten* from day one.

Or alternatively... I'd like a tenant to move out for ONCE and me not have to sue them for damages, unpaid rent, & general mess. Four lawsuits on the go right now: one tenant? The hoarder? Yeah... $2700 to CLEAN the place, & two trips with a one-tonne dump truck to clear it out when she left.

For Christmas, Santa could bring me a well-placed lightning strike, a good tenant for Feb 1st when upstairs guy moves out, or possibly a JOB that pays well enough I don't have to worry about it being vacant till I can SELL IT! I can't decide which would be better.
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Roller skates
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    A trip to Europe.
  • DDsMrs
    DDsMrs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Even though we are not exchanging gifts this year, someday, I would love for my hubby to give me something sexy/pretty to wear. With my new weight loss it would be a nice treat. I think my hubby is scared to pick something out though :-(. Anyway, Christmas isn't about the gift giving this year for us. We are thankful "most" or our family will be together. My daughter and granddaughter won't be with us this year and my heart is sad. But, on the bright side, we will be traveling to see them in March for my daughters birthday. So, Santa, next year can you work on having us all together at Christmas? :flowerforyou:
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I'd like Santa to give me lipo on my stubborn belly (I'll ask for the tummy tuck next year ;-) ), and renew my membership to my gym for a year!
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    A personal trainer and I can't wait!!!!
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I would like to win the lottery, but since there's a slim chance of that happening, I'll take either my boyfriend's son magically no longer being allergic to cats or a Garmin Forerunner 405.
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    GPS/HRM watch or tablet computer...or both!
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    a new pair of running shoes, already taping the current ones up LOL
  • essjay75
    essjay75 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I want a Boxee!!!