2012 366 Push-up challenge

Options
The plan is simple: Do one push-up on January 1st, two push-ups on January 2nd, three push-ups on January 3rd and so on throughout the year. On December 31st you will complete 366 push-ups.

Who's up for it?

Challenge_accepted.jpg

Replies

• RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    That is a crazy idea... I'm in!

I want to work my triceps and delts pretty hard this upcoming year anyhow.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    That is a crazy idea... I'm in!

I want to work my triceps and delts pretty hard this upcoming year anyhow.

It's going to be insane.
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Hope I'm not doing girl push-ups by March.

Actually I have been trying to work that area for a while and need motivation. I hate push-ups so this will give me a good reason to do them.
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options
    It's an area that's I've always needed improvement on as well. I'm stoked and can't wait to see how much this will improve my bench.
  • nycko20
    Options
    I am game!
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    That's an INSANE and GREAT idea. I'm so in!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    when I first read the topic I'm like oh heck no, I can barely do 10 the right way haha. But hey I want to learn to do them perfect so count me in!
  • fitnatic67
    Options
    I'm your huckleberry!
  • prettypooks
    prettypooks Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I just graduated from "girlie" to traditional push-ups. It's going to be tough, but I'm in!!
  • 0RESET0
    0RESET0 Posts: 128
    Options
    This sounds like a winner. How long it it going to take once you are doing 100+ pushups? I don't want to spend half the morning on the floor LOL.
  • fitnatic67
    Options
    If anyone else gets in on this please friend me so that we can update one another.

Thanks!
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted indeed! This sounds like a great idea!
  • fitnatic67
    Options
    Once you reach 100, do all the pushups have to be done consecutively or can they be done cumulatively throughout the day?
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    In a row? Or can they be broken up? I may need to start breaking them up after Jan 20th
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options
    This sounds like a winner. How long it it going to take once you are doing 100+ pushups? I don't want to spend half the morning on the floor LOL.

I have no idea, it will be time consuming but I would think you'd be pretty good at them by then..
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options
    In a row? Or can they be broken up? I may need to start breaking them up after Jan 20th

That's your call.
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options
    Anyone on here feel free to add me.
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options
    If you feel you need recovery days, you just could just do even or odd days.
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options

That's your call.

I'm in, then! Maybe I'll start working on that now and hopefully I won't have to break them up until Valentine's Day lol
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Bump.

I would like to no longer be doing knee or wall push ups by the end of 2012...can't do a toe pushup to save my freakin life...yet.