Replies

• sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Sounds like "fun?!?!?" :ohwell:
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm in and very excited about the challenge since my main focus has been getting my arms RIGHT!
  • Nejai01
    Nejai01 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This will truly be a challenge, but I am in. I hope I get the support I need to stay motivated to do all 366, because once we get in the high numbers it will be a struggle. I hate push ups now, but loved them when I was a kid. Loved doing one arm push ups.
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    BTW, this is the BEST challenge I have seen thus far. Love it. My husband isn't on MFP but I'm going to get him to jump on board. :smile:
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    BTW, this is the BEST challenge I have seen thus far. Love it. My husband isn't on MFP but I'm going to get him to jump on board. :smile:

Awesome get everyone you can in on it!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Eek! I'm in??!! I'm in.
  • patburke58
    Options
    Just joined. boy, this chalenge is going to be TOUGH.....so, i'm going to do it!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    After hitting 40-50 plus push ups it would be best for the muscles involved to have a rest day....its a good challenge and push ups every other day are part of my routine but everyday isnt optimal good luck tho
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options
    After hitting 40-50 plus push ups it would be best for the muscles involved to have a rest day....its a good challenge and push ups every other day are part of my routine but everyday isnt optimal good luck tho

I covered this earlier on in the thread. I suggested if you want rest days, you could just do the even or odd days.
  • Running2Life
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

I covered this earlier on in the thread. I suggested if you want rest days, you could just do the even or odd days.

ooops...didnt see that...good luck...push ups are awesome
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Oh I am so down for this.
  • r77obo
    r77obo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in....
  • Fairedust30
    Options
    Im in the same boat, i find myself pretty "strong" on upper body, but I cant do more than 1 or 2 regular pushups, i dont get it. How is it possible that adding the legs and toes in make it impossible haha
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options

ooops...didnt see that...good luck...push ups are awesome

Thanks for the encouragement, I agree push-ups are awesome!
  • jsjaclark
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options
    Im in the same boat, i find myself pretty "strong" on upper body, but I cant do more than 1 or 2 regular pushups, i dont get it. How is it possible that adding the legs and toes in make it impossible haha

Do the challenge and prove to yourself you can!
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    im so in! doing about 150 a day right now but im breaking em up into 20s and 10 at the end! i wanna push to see if i cant get my numbers higher
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    yikes, I think I'm in!

Completed the 100 pushups challenge in july, but have been really slacking in the pushup department since....
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    im going to try! i can only do 1-2 regular pushups but this will be a motivator :)