30 Day Shred Challenge Starting on 1/02/12.. Who's in????

Options

Replies

• mamatoo
    Options
    Hi my name is Alicia I'm 49 years old and I just starting doing the 30 day shred this morning before I read this:) I need all the motivation I can get and would love to be included. Please add me as a friend
  • Patrisha148
    Patrisha148 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    im in!! but im starting on the 1st of the year! have 80 lbs to get rid of this year and keep off!! XD
  • ashleighk90
    ashleighk90 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Specifically looking for this exact Challange. <3 I am doing this.
  • BDarko
    BDarko Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ditto ;)
  • ChristineNicole81
    Options
    I started JM 30DS yesterday, let me just say, it is harder than I thouhgt it would be. I thought I was in shape, but omg-sore this morning! In addition to the 30DS I will continue my gym time running and p90X cardio dvd days as well. I am adding 30DS as a supplement to my existing routine. I added 100 calories to MFP as well and will net out at 1200 when all is said and done each day.
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 Day Shred, starting on that pesky 1st day of the year. I'm at 35 lbs weight loss with just dieting, time to kick it up a notch as they say.

I'm TERRIFIED of doing it, I've never been an exercise fan, and having watched (and done some of it) once... Ouch! I'm gonna be broken at first. But it's all in that first step they say, so here we go!!

9805421.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for mine in the mail - it says "shipping" so I hope I get it...if so, I'm SOOOO in!
  • Huskerboomer
    Options
    I have had this video for a while but have yet to crack it open. Count me in! Def will be less painful to do it with a group! :)
  • JBrown9538
    JBrown9538 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am IN!!!
  • JBrown9538
    JBrown9538 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Question: What size weights are you gals using?
  • KiraLake
    KiraLake Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!!! SOOO PUMPED! :)
  • Linshizzle
    Options
    YAY IVE BEEN WANTING TO DO THIS, WENT & GOT THE VIDEO AT LUNCH!!! I'M IN-LET'S DO THIS!!! :D Never done a challenge on here, so can someone fill me in on what i need to do!? Thanks in advance
  • Linshizzle
    Options
    bump
  • mustanggirl_2011
    mustanggirl_2011 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I want to!
  • buttahbaby
    buttahbaby Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I got my video today.
  • gigiangelique
    gigiangelique Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Im down! I bought the dvd for $9 @walmart please add me for support. I do the gym and yoga but i need somthing thats gonna work
  • graciegirl59
    Options
    I'm totally in! This will be good addition for me!
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Count me in too - just taken my "before" pics and hoping to have some good "after" ones to compare to :happy:
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I've been tossing around thoughts of 30DS or 6W6P, so here it goes!
    Thanks for creating a group!