Size 8-9 in pants, but muffin top says otherwise!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Toenges1
    Toenges1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Also, just a thought, belly fat is typically where your body stores extra fat from carbs. I would really watch your carbs as you diet. No need to do Atkins or South Beach, but try limiting them and see if that helps. Stay away from high processed foods, limit your root and high starch vegetables (yes carrots, potatoes and corn are very starcy and high in carbs) - and if you have to eat bread or pasta - try the whole wheat and limit it to one to three servings per day of carbs. I have also found the Jillian video tapes are excellent and cheap! Ripped in 30 or 30 Day Shred - only about 22 minutes of exercise, but she focuses on the core and on the arms.

I do know that even with diet and exercise some people just never lose the love handles/muffen top. There are some non invasive laser options now that I am hearing great things about - these are done on an outpatient basis and doesn't cause you to miss any work. I think the treatments are a couple thousand - not cheap, but not $10,000 for a tummy tuck either - which would take you out for at least six weeks.
  • Toenges1
    Toenges1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Also, just a thought, belly fat is typically where your body stores extra fat from carbs. I would really watch your carbs as you diet. No need to do Atkins or South Beach, but try limiting them and see if that helps. Stay away from high processed foods, limit your root and high starch vegetables (yes carrots, potatoes and corn are very starcy and high in carbs) - and if you have to eat bread or pasta - try the whole wheat and limit it to one to three servings per day of carbs. I have also found the Jillian video tapes are excellent and cheap! Ripped in 30 or 30 Day Shred - only about 22 minutes of exercise, but she focuses on the core and on the arms.

I do know that even with diet and exercise some people just never lose the love handles/muffen top. There are some non invasive laser options now that I am hearing great things about - these are done on an outpatient basis and doesn't cause you to miss any work. I think the treatments are a couple thousand - not cheap, but not $10,000 for a tummy tuck either - which would take you out for at least six weeks.
  • Loves2snack
    Loves2snack Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Ive lost over 165 pounds so I feel you! I can fit into a size 9 and its loose on my butt and thighs but the stomach doesn't want to go. My boyfried tells me to do crunches. Like he knows anything...
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    It means you are not currently a size 8! I can squeeze myself into a size 6 but it looks like I am stuffing 10 pounds of crap in a 5 pound bag!

Wear clothes that fit you and keep working at it via diet and exercise. You will be a real size 8 in no time!

LMAO Love this!

you sound like a ***** :happy: