What women want

Options

Replies

• anima_gemella
    anima_gemella Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Am easy to please.... he should be FAITHFUL and honest up for a good laugh and not b too much of a softie lol
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    obviously sex and money is nice, that will keep ANYONE happy for a minute, but if that comes with a man who is a GENUINELY good person that doesn't play games then thats what I would want. Straight up, no fuss also he has to make me laugh... a lot. I know "good" is a simple answer but man I've been dating for years and coming across a good man is harder than u think and that doesn't mean a goodie goodie either, I'd chew that up and toss it out. the list can really go on for a while but thats a start. =)
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I used to want to be an adventurer until I took an arrow to the knee...

I used to want to be a camel... and then I turned 4.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Cash!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    To be happy and loved :)
  • Bride_2b
    Options
    Incredibly True!!!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    how about this and as a woman i am calling it out we want way to much =] lol
    dont lower your expectations but as women we push for the highest of standards and expect the unrealistic thanks to disney princesses we all want to be one that man to sweep us off our feet , shower us with love and gifts and to have a higher upscale living

Disagree. If your priority is "gifts" and "upscale living" I say go earn it yourself.

High standards that relate to a persons character need not be lowered.
    Totally 100% agree with you.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Lots of ladies here are not doing anything to stop the perpetuation of many stereotypes about women.

:happy:
  • fitnoflab
    Options
    A funny, introverted, smart horn ball. Quiet til you get to know them is always more fun than the guy who's too easily accessible.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I want a man who makes me laugh and loosen up but is capable of being serious and responsible when the time is right. I want a man who will take out the trash and kill icky bugs, has a car so he can take me on dates (I don't care if it's to Taco Bell just take me out and don't make me drive) and takes care of himself and his stuff (I may be a mother but I'm not his).

Also enough muscle so that he can pick me up, literally. Just once I want a guy to want me so bad he can barely wait to get me thru the door and will pin me against the wall.
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    Funny, strong, safe, honest, thoughtful, sexy, warm, snuggly, loyal....
    Do you want a man or a puppy?

I love my husband, I hate his dog. haha.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    My husband in a nut shell...
    !

That seems like a tall order, but I will try to shove your husband in to a nut shell.
  • LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Every person wants something different. You can never get an exact list because every persons preferences are different.

I love my husband more than anything and he is the only person i have ever dated and he does all kinds of things that irritated the hell out of me, just like i do to him but we work well together, and he loves me for me and thats all i could ask for, he never does anything remotely romantic but that doesn't really bother me but it does bother others, i have a cousin who always comments on how my husband should do this or that like her husband and all i can think is i would rather be with my husband that can change the oil in our cars than with yours who may bring you flowers but is clueless when it comes to fixing anything. There are girls in my family who would never have even dated my husband because some of the things he does/doesn't do but i love him :). But then again like i said my husband is the only guy i have ever had to deal with in a romantic sense so what the hell do i know lol.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    cookies?
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    this chick would give up the cool trinkets from overseas and the rock... just to have her husband home to be able to spend time with him...
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood." - Oscar Wilde

Nuff said lol
  • ashleighjoy2007
    ashleighjoy2007 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I don't think we even know!
  • evergreen5
    evergreen5 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I want what I have always wanted, time with my kids and husband. Time to play together, go for walks, go sledding, ATVing, white water rafting, horseback riding, camping. My 4 kids moved away and I treasure the weekends when they all show up, it's a mad-house but I love it. :love:
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    We just want you to love and want us...

Mel wins again... and some amazing sex. and maybe let us explore a little... :wink:
  • 10kaday
    10kaday Posts: 177
    Options
    Like that old Christina Aguilera song, "What a girl wants"... that should sum it up, I would think! :D