Pack lunch advice?!? HELP PLEASE

Options
2»

Replies

• fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I usually just bring leftovers and a piece of fruit.

I do highly recommend that you get an insulated lunch bag and an ice pack. That way, no matter what disasters are in the fridge at work, you still have a safe place to stash your food.

I like to put a little something in some plastic containers with lids, and then all I have to do at work is pop it in the microwave.

I eat everything at work that I'd eat at home.
  • Hannah0614
    Options
    This has been so helpful all your ideas are great and I will definitely be using them, thanks
  • Hannah0614
    Options
    This has been so helpful all your ideas are great and I will definitely be using them, thanks
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I do a lot of leftovers. I also keep dry staples at work like nuts and jerky etc because often I don't get a lunch :( Sometimes we get emergency patients coming in and to me its more important to help them when they are in pain than worry about my lunch. So I get a lot of quickie things.I keep a bag of salad and dressing in the little fridge, and at the beginning of the week I bring in portioned bags of chicken, or beef whatever for my salad.

I make enough for leftovers on the weekends so that I can bring a few days worth usually as a larger meal if I have time to eat it.
  • zealousmissjj_wechange
    Options
    Greek yoghurt with muesli and fresh fruit like blueberries or strawberries.

DELISH and good for your proteins and vitamins, as well as fiber!