BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    why do you need your weight on your drivers license? :S

congrats all the less!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    is FL the only state that doesn't put your weight on there? lol

Neither does North Carolina! I'm sure there are others :)

australia (the country) doesn't
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I lied when I got my first Ohio state id and told them I weighed 60 lbs less than I really did. Between then and getting my new id last year I lost 100 lbs and found out I am an inch taller. When I got my new id last year I only corrected them on my height and didn't even think about the weight. :laugh: That inch is important!
  • WestUp69Cuh
    Options
    Yeah I lied on my drug test too :(
  • ShrinkingChelle
    Options

congrats all the less!

Just another way to tell if its the right person, just not very reliable... But then again how about hair colour, people change that all the time....
  • eccentricity
    Options

congrats all the less!

Just another way to tell if its the right person, just not very reliable... But then again how about hair colour, people change that all the time....

Think she's from Australia like me... Here they don't put hair colour, eye colour, weight or anything on your license. You have a photo, d.o.b, address and special conditions (like glasses)
  • JaneDoughSanAntonio
    Options
    Thank God the state of Texas doesn't include that information! :happy:
  • bajabuggy
    bajabuggy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    you put your weight on your drivers license? never heard of that...whats the purpose of it?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!