Replies

• Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done!
  • geri1955
    geri1955 Posts: 106
    Options
    WOW!!!! you look fantastic girl!!! what a great big difference! u should be sooo proud of yourself and in less then 7 months!!! that is great!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    so proud of you jen, you little minx you! sexyyyyy. can't wait to see what you'll be like at your goal and how you'll feel too!!!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    You're doing amazing. :drinker:
  • 1drwmn
    1drwmn Posts: 25
    Options
    Wonderful!! You are doing great!! At this rate you will be at your goal in no time~ Doesn't it feel awesome to be healthy?! =)
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration Jen. We both started with similar health issues and you've conquered yours in a short amour of time and I'm well on my way. Your progress definitely helps to keep me going. You rock Jen!!!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look fantastic... and you are right it will be 'gone forever' Good work!
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    WOW AMAZING!!! such an inspiration!!!
  • k80fox
    k80fox Posts: 92
    Options
    Amazing job! You are an inspiration to many, including myself. Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    you are so pretty!
  • ahedrick99
    ahedrick99 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you so much for sharing!! You are a total inspiration and are completely beautiful! Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that I'm not the only person who clicks on these threads for pics!!
    You look great!! keep it up!
  • Kev383601
    Options
    WOW, Fantastic!!!! I'm glad that I found this site, it's obvious to me that this works, and seeing pictures like this is that much more motivating!!! :-) Keep up the GREAT work! :-)
  • haykicks
    Options
    Excellent job my dear, you look great!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    holy crap!
  • mdbs2004
    mdbs2004 Posts: 220
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • 1FitMom326
    Options
    You have done an amazing job, and you are looking great!
  • docHelen
    docHelen Posts: 198
    Options
    you look sooo different. Well done
  • peacejoyandhappiness
    Options
    YOU LOOK MARVELOUS! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! YOU ARE A VERY BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMAN, AND TRULY AN INSPIRATION TO US ALL. KUDDOS TO YOU PRETTY LADY!
  • peacejoyandhappiness
    Options
    YOU LOOK MARVELOUS! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! YOU ARE A VERY BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMAN, AND TRULY AN INSPIRATION TO US ALL. KUDDOS TO YOU PRETTY LADY!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!