My Work In Progress (pic heavy)

Options
starracer23
starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
I started losing weight and being health conscience mid April of this year. 8 months later and these are my results :D

This is me the day after I found out I was pregnant with my daughter (she is now 2.5).
fatme2-1.jpg

This is me 9mths pregnant and weighing upward of 230lbs. I gained over 50lbs while pregnant (all 3 times) I never went about it in a "healthy" way, I just ate and ate and ate...It was OK, I was eating for 2. SMDH!!
108_1014.jpg

It took over 2 yrs after I had my daughter for me to get my butt in gear and to decide that I wasn't going to live in that body any longer and that I was taking the control back. I had lost about 16lbs before it clicked that I should start taking progressive pictures.

A pic from July I had lost about 17lbs:
july292011.jpg

August:
aug42011-1.jpg

September:
sept142011.jpg

October: (my jeans are in the single digits - first time in over 11yrs)
jeans2.jpg

November:
DSC02581.jpg

December:
workout.jpg

bootyfine.jpg

back1216-1.jpg

I can't wait to find out what the new year has in store for me, I am excited for first time in a long time!! :D

Replies

• carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    You look great! Very inspiring!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I love your @ss.

Very well done.
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    Options
    Your bum looks so good!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You have a great body. Your butt and back!!! Damn, my new girl crush!
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Great job... and great pics. I love before and after shots.
  • stacyjbaker1010
    stacyjbaker1010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • stacyjbaker1010
    stacyjbaker1010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • sara819
    sara819 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look great! :happy:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girlie! Look at that tummy, arms and butt....... everything!!!! What exercise do you do?????
  • SeaSiren1
    SeaSiren1 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    Beautiful transformation!! Congrats on all your success!! So inspirational..
  • gailosborne
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Well done!!!
  • charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! what exercises did you do?

such a flat tummy aswell very jelous! i struggling with the lil bit of extra skin from having my son
  • jacalou
    jacalou Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fabulous! What an inspiration. We seem to have had identical pregnancy motto's! I am down by 8.5 lbs since joining, but was weighing about 210 lbs right after the birth of my daughter (also 2.5 ... and a 6 year old) and started MFP at 175 lbs.
    I don't think my stomach skin will come back as nicely as yours appears to have. I hate my stomach now... ironically it was always my favorite body part!
    Haven't taken too many pics of myself. Can't say I want the evidence!!! :ohwell:
    Anyways, thanks for the inspiration. I was craving chocolate until I read your post and you stopped that craving right in it's tracks! How can I eat chocolate when I know that I cold look as good as you if I don't!!! Thank you! :happy:
  • jazminjes
    Options
    wow you look amazing!!! and your butt WOW!!!! Jiji GREAT JOB!
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    You look great!
  • likeaphoenix28
    Options
    You look good. You can definitely see the progress with your muscle definition.
  • Tricia82
    Options
    wow you look great! I too want to know what exercises you do?
  • oneIT
    oneIT Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the great work!! Love the *kitten* pic you threw in there! LOL!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You have done such a great job!!! I hope after I have babies I'll be as successful!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!