My Work In Progress (pic heavy)

Replies

• lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 614 Member
    You really make me want to get rid of the "baby" fat I've been carrying around for the last 16 years. Great job!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Wow! You look fabulous! What an inspiration. We seem to have had identical pregnancy motto's! I am down by 8.5 lbs since joining, but was weighing about 210 lbs right after the birth of my daughter (also 2.5 ... and a 6 year old) and started MFP at 175 lbs.
    I don't think my stomach skin will come back as nicely as yours appears to have. I hate my stomach now... ironically it was always my favorite body part!
    Haven't taken too many pics of myself. Can't say I want the evidence!!! :ohwell:
    Anyways, thanks for the inspiration. I was craving chocolate until I read your post and you stopped that craving right in it's tracks! How can I eat chocolate when I know that I cold look as good as you if I don't!!! Thank you! :happy:

My belly is TORE up! It's so bad. I try to hide it as much as I can. I think a true test for me is when I won't be so embarrassed about my stomach. After 3 babies and a lot of weight gain...it's like a saggy stretched out road map...LOL

About the booty: I don't really post a bunch of booty pictures....lol But I am so dang proud of the fact that I have a booty now. And it looks pretty decent. I always had a flat and droopy booty, nothing to be proud of....at all.

As far as work outs go...I do a lot of squats, I spend any where from 30-50 mins on an Elliptical (tension: 10, incline: 45-100) I leg press 190lbs. I also use the weight machines, dumb bells, walk, run and ride my bike. I try to work out at least 5 times a week, doing something. I also enjoy yoga and just bouncing on my exercise ball.

**Thanks everyone!! :D**
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    You seriously have a freaking incredible body. You're amazing!!
  • stevemcqueengirl
    stevemcqueengirl Posts: 189 Member
    Wow - you look awesome! Thank you for providing the progressive pictures. Your body's transformation is noticeable. Could you provide tips on your diet? What foods did you avoid, etc. Many thanks for sharing and I wish you continued success on your fitness journey.
  • DarkAngellEyes
    DarkAngellEyes Posts: 317 Member
    You look amazing! such an inspiration!
  • Damn girl you look hott!!! Great job!!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    One hot mama IMO! You have done a fantastic job and are truly inspiring!
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    You look fantastic, great job!!!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Awesome!!! you always rock!
  • Great job!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    rock it, sista :) you're fantastic!!
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 238 Member
    You're my new girl crush!!! I want your *kitten*.....now I have to go start taking pictures!!!

YOU ROCK! Keep up the good work - you look great!!!!!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Wow - you look awesome! Thank you for providing the progressive pictures. Your body's transformation is noticeable. Could you provide tips on your diet? What foods did you avoid, etc. Many thanks for sharing and I wish you continued success on your fitness journey.

I'm pescatarian - I don't eat meat. I do eat fish, eggs and dairy though. I eat pizza, I enjoy Taco Bell a few times a month.

I have a Spike day or a cheat day once a week...whatever you want to call it and I don't log my food that day.

I drink water...a lot of water!! I hardly ever drink anything else.

I eat oatmeal for breakfast almost everyday (I make sure to mix in about .5 a scoop of my whey protein).

I cheat here and there...I'm not perfect. I do need to get better about slacking off on the late night snacking (shhhh...I will sometimes complete my food log and then eat more and not log it - shame shame shame on me)

My calories are set to 1200...I try to stay as close to that as possible and I eat back about half my exercise calories. I like to work out...means I get to eat more!

I really need to figure out a tasty and low cal way to get more protein in my diet...
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    you have done AWESOME! well done!
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Proud of you babe!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    AWESOME.....all your hard work has diffinately paid off great job
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Very inspirational!!
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Great job!! You look AWESOME!! :)
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    omg. look at you!! You are one HOT mama! very inspiring!!
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Congrats! You look Great! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!