If you could have ANY body whose would it be?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Mine.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    lol just to clear some things up....i do love myself and im not comparing myself to anyone else im fine being me,...this post was just about what bodies we love and think look great lol geez.
    LOL, sometimes people take things SO literally here. All of the 'love yourself" talk aside, I suspect most of us would trade in at least SOME part of our own bodies for someone else's tighter, smaller, shorter, longer, or "perkier" parts if given the chance!
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Love Hewitt. Curvy and sexy as hell!

^^^^^ this

although i wouldn't turn down the opportunity to have Jillian's either!
  • SamBuck123
    Options
    lol just to clear some things up....i do love myself and im not comparing myself to anyone else im fine being me,...this post was just about what bodies we love and think look great lol geez.
    LOL, sometimes people take things SO literally here. All of the 'love yourself" talk aside, I suspect most of us would trade in at least SOME part of our own bodies for someone else's tighter, smaller, shorter, longer, or "perkier" parts if given the chance!

haha yesss you are correct!!
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Miranda Lambert or Carrie Underwood.
  • RonSwanson66
    RonSwanson66 Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Ivan Stoitsov

ivan-stoitsov.jpg
  • 54fevers
    54fevers Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Candice Swanepoel
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Seems like an easy question, but I'd need the metabolism and physical energy to go with the new look, else it would just go soft after a few months. Also, a built in taste for healthy food and a natural dislike for unhealthy food would be a plus. No way do I just want to pick some random hot body only to find out later its owner starves herself half to death to keep it that way.

Plus, since I'm naturally pretty clumsy, I want a body with excellent balance. None of this tripping over my own feet and falling down and scraping up my new look. And of course no insidious diseases or family history of early death! No bodies that have borne children, either. Had quite enough of that look, thanks. No stretch marks, no loose skin, no tummy pooch. Oh, and if brain function comes with that body, no way do I want to look hot but possess the IQ and personality of a turnip!

Wow, body shopping is tiresome.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Ivan Stoitsov

Holy crap. How big are the quads on that guy!
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Serena Wiliams. She is a goddess. I have the same build as her and I am aiming for that shape.
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    Scarlet Johanson
  • jjteddy1982
    Options
    they guy from the movie "THOR" he has a kick *kitten* body
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    they guy from the movie "THOR" he has a kick *kitten* body

He is smokin' hot. If I was a guy, I would wanna look like him for sure.
  • dgoard
    dgoard Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ditto on the dude from Thor
  • chocol8doll
    chocol8doll Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Mya (the singer) would post a pic but I don't know how.
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    scarlett_johansson.jpg

or

Marilyn-Monroe-Playboy-5.jpg