If you could have ANY body whose would it be?

Options

Replies

• kuunsilta
    kuunsilta Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    If my loose skin snaps back (I've heard it can take two years, so we'll see if that's true) and my stretch marks fade, I will have my dream body. I love my shape and size and have worked really hard to be fit and healthy.

Good job! *high five* :)
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I'll keep my own. I know where it's been, who it's been with, the genes it comes from, how healthy it is and what has been done to it!!:wink:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I love my body, flabby or toned it doesn't matter. I like the way my body responds easily with my workouts especially strength training. Soon I will be a latina version of Jillian Michaels (just kidding, hehehehe)
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you mean by 'have' .... :)
  • gardengal01
    Options
    I'd like to keep mine, just a thinner, healthier version
  • JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    My body but buff with muscle.

I love my body and have a perfect hourglass shape:
    chest: 38, 36D
    waist: 26
    hip: 38

_DSC05362small.jpg_DSC05191.jpg_DSC05231.jpg

and I can't believe last year I looked like this:

DSCN01241.jpg

I was going to say Sofia Bergara, but damn what a transformation, I want your body.
  • missmarquez2u
    Options
    I want to look like Tara Lynn :heart: Considering my large bone structure and all!

tara-lynn.jpg

i like this :) ... also miss kardashian coes to ind but she's WAYYY to short compared to me
  • MrsDundas87
    Options
    beyonce, she has great legs and is one curvy lady. I dont want to be as thin as I was before I had my boys (uk size 8) I like my shape better now (uk size 12/14), I just want it more toned and to lose the belly fat!
  • jennatea6591
    Options
    I would say Whitney Thompson. She's the plus size model that won America's Next Top Model.
  • SamBuck123
    Options
    lol just to clear some things up....i do love myself and im not comparing myself to anyone else im fine being me,...this post was just about what bodies we love and think look great lol geez.
  • dayylight
    Options
    I'm going to have to agree with the people who said Jennifer Aniston. Not only is she beautiful but she works really hard for that body. Definitely something to aspire to.
  • SamBuck123
    Options
    [/quote]

Even though I'm a girl, I completely agree.

And for those of you saying we should love our own bodies, etc, etc. Just because we post a picture of a smokin' hot body doesn't mean we don't love ourselves. I love my body exactly the way it is right now, and I'm lovin' it more every pound I drop and every day that goes by. :)
    [/quote]

lol THANK U.....its has nothing to do with comparison i just was curious as to what everyone likes
  • SamBuck123
    Options
    tumblr_llhwweZsBd1qapx4ho1_400.jpg

LOVEEEEEE
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I certainly don't think one body would be enough...

5Hannibal_LecterSilenceoftheLambs.jpg
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    marzia-prince-5.jpg

Marzia Prince, sans the plastic (got enough on my own). Gorgeous body and super fit.
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    princess leia in the metal bikini
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Heather Morris from Glee.
    Heather-Morris-Brittany-glee-9318666-401-600.jpg

She has an amazing body, all that dancing.
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    miranda kerr. shes so gorgeous.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Amanda Latona is my biggest inspiration. 2012, baby.

draft_lens17579090module147847932photo_129624783333766_454895924849_281937