You know you're addicted to MFP when....

Options

Replies

• amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You wake up in the middle of the night to pee (from all that water) and check your MFP for any new status updates.

Guilty. :)

yep me too!!
  • amybell68
    Options
    Hello, My name is Kyle and I am a MFP addict.:smile:

"Hi Kyle".........lol
  • amybell68
    Options
    When your family and friends start joining MFP just to shut you up because that is all you talk about!!
  • scarlettd12
    scarlettd12 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    These are all too funny! I've been lurking around MFP for a few months, but today is the first day I've been on the message boards. I am hoping they help keep me on track and I, too, become an addict! First facebook, then pinterest, now MFP :-)
  • Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Who can tell me where to find the 12 step program for the MFP addiction that I have developed????
  • misstasharenee
    misstasharenee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You wake up in the middle of the night to pee (from all that water) and check your MFP for any new status updates.

LOL YOU TOO?
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    When I go in to work and realize mfp has been blocked on the work computers (probably b/c I'm on it too much, lol) and I'm CRUSHED!! But....thank god for my smartphone!!

Plus all the previous stuff applies to me too.

Hi, I'm Katie, and I'm hopelessly addicted to mfp and proud of it.
  • DDsMrs
    DDsMrs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    ... you don't want to skip logging in everyday so you can see your status read..."has logged on for 3,498 days!"
  • dcfl2012
    Options
    Ha Ha! It is sooo true! I check MFP b/f I check Facebook now-lol...and yes -I DO have to double check that I logged the day's entry or I panic b/c I want that Glowing number of day's I've logged -in ! haha...This was a cute Topic!
  • akkimberly
    akkimberly Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    you are puking your guts out from the flue & the first thing you think about is..."now how do I log my food now that I threw it all up?". Yes I really did this...lol!
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I have had to start charging my phone in the middle of the day.
  • dcfl2012
    Options
    Yikes And yes, you BEST make sure to uncheck the "Remain logged in" My friend from work & I jokingly post on each other's Profiles -hehe...when we forget...I love to read peoples Diary's even though I don't have mine public--oops hehe!
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options

This is the only one I haven't done........yet...lol
    Are you getting your 8 cups?:laugh:
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    You get your sister or friend to log you in when your power goes out for 8 days or when you go on vacation so your day total doesn't reset back to zero!!
  • trazrene
    Options
    Who can tell me where to find the 12 step program for the MFP addiction that I have developed????
    I LOVE THIS!!!
    My fav MFP song..."Hopelessly Devoted To You"
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    You check MFP most mornings before you even get out of bed...

You check MFP at 2 am when you randomly wakeup in the middle of the night and then you're upset because your "so-and-so has logged in for x number of days" has just gone through and nobody will see it because of the weird time...

You text more than one person you've never met, fellow MFPers of course...

You've never met one of your dearest friends, an MFPer of course :wink:

And, my newest one as of today, you go to set up Timeline on Facebook, it asks you for a cover image - an "image that defines you" - and the first thing that comes to mind is the MFP logo

:laugh:
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    You seek relationship advice from MFP lol.
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    When your crops wither in Farmville! lmao
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You carry your phone around the gym so you don't have to wait until you get home to log your exercises.
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You are at the gym and can't wait to get home to log in your exercise diary.

When you're logging in that exercise on the MFP app WHILE you are at the gym! :laugh: