You know you're addicted to MFP when....

Options

Replies

• kmcgrath1
    kmcgrath1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You are at the gym and can't wait to get home to log in your exercise diary.
    How about you have your phone with you on the elliptical and when you get off the first thing you do is go onto MFP and log in your workout! LOL That is definitely me!
  • pittsblue99
    pittsblue99 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Kyle and I am a MFP addict.:smile:

Hi Kyle, I'm Michelle and I'm an addict as well. Best of luck to you on your journey :)
  • sunnybrunette126
    sunnybrunette126 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    you feel like you need an intervention because you get on here so much. haha
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    you are puking your guts out from the flue & the first thing you think about is..."now how do I log my food now that I threw it all up?". Yes I really did this...lol!

Amen! I do this too!
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    You remember you have a facebook account and decide to check it so your "real" friends know you're alive and you type in www.myfacebook.com.

I have done this twice. :laugh:
  • bens_momma
    Options
    you refuse to eat something inless you can log it on mfp or better yet checking to see if you have enough calories to eat that food.

i have started doing this and couldn't be prouder of myself! I think this means I'm finally transitioning to the path of a "healtheir eating life style"!!!!

I do this too!

I've also found that I've memorized the calorie number of my favorite snacks (string cheese + Greek yogurt = 200 cal, etc.).
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    your fixn to eat lunch at a restrant and you get an email on your cell phone from one of your mfp friends telling you good job and it makes you want to make healthy choices ..love mfp
  • skullgirl84
    skullgirl84 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    how about looking forward to stepping on the scale ...even tho it has its ups and downs :huh:
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    When:

You check MFP @ work on your work computer, and then on your Ipod when your not at work, or you Phone when your Ipod is dead and on your laptop when you finally get home! :tongue:
  • bmacholiday
    bmacholiday Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    When your almost late for an appointment because your reading this thread. Gotta go! :laugh:
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    every time you open the internet browser you go straight to MFP
  • brittanyleigh05
    Options
    you refuse to eat something inless you can log it on mfp or better yet checking to see if you have enough calories to eat that food.

haha! i do this all the time! :-/
  • Nos150
    Nos150 Posts: 150
    Options
    you have to shut the computer off to get any work done!
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    you are puking your guts out from the flue & the first thing you think about is..."now how do I log my food now that I threw it all up?". Yes I really did this...lol!
    I've done this, but it was from food poisoning.
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    you have to shut the computer off to get any work done!

Exactly what I need to do right this minute LOL.
  • brittanyleigh05
    Options
    you spend/waste a whole freaking day on MFP. no joke! i should get paid to be on here!

lol, i agree. you're on my news feed all the time. :)
  • emy10284
    emy10284 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    when you are telling someone about MFP and they stop to ask you if MFP is paying you to endorse them lol
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options

You log your workout AT the gym while switching machines. :blushing:
  • crodrigu73
    crodrigu73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You make MFP your home page! I know so sad. But I never forget to log!
    :laugh:
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    How about you have your phone with you on the elliptical and when you get off the first thing you do is go onto MFP and log in your workout! LOL That is definitely me!

Meeeeee toooo! Should we start a support group?