85+ lbs GONE and counting (hopefully a LOT of pics)

Options

Replies

• recesq
    recesq Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Holy crap you look like a different person! Wow. You look incredible! Way to go! I personally like the longer hair.
  • Lily_1
    Lily_1 Posts: 38
    Options
    You are beautiful before and after! The commitment and resolve that you have to achieve a goal is admirable. Your mind can achieve anything. Kudos.
  • kiwigal111
    kiwigal111 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well done. I love your honesty and your confidence in posting your before and after photos. Definitely an inspiration to us, who are still on our journeys to lose weight, get fit and be healthy.
    Very impressed.

I like Lily_1's comment. Both beautiful before and after!
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!!!!!!! Way to go girl!!!
  • EmYounginTonga
    Options
    you look wonderful! Wow! Sexy girl!

Very inspirational, what a transformation!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    omgosh you where so cute before and now you are so HOTHOT!!!!
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    I have a total ladyboner right now.

Great work!
  • brittg7
    brittg7 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!! great work
  • eddiedraz
    eddiedraz Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That is so amazing- you should be so proud of yourself- Im sure it wasn't easy- WELL DONE- you look BEAUTIFUL. Your HARD WORK has paid off I bet you feel great!!! That is so inspiring!!!! WELL DONE and Merry Christmas
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure you just posted pictures of someone else because those dont look like the same person...

You should feel ashamed...

I am kidding of course, but I am serious - do not look like the same person.

Congrats !
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You are just adorable! Love the lighter hair to go with your new bod. Amazing transformation this past year.

RIGHT ON!!!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I seriously want to copy what you've done to your hair when I get to goal weight - for the express purpose of making the catty women at my husband's office party next year actually wonder who his new wife is. Yes - I suppose that makes me a little catty too, but the thing is I don't have any hair experience, could you let me know what you did or what it's called or how it's done or any details? I haven't been to a hair salon since they invented those fancy chairs that twirl around! But I just want to do this ONCE and get it out of my system because it looks FUN!
  • kdwatkinspc
    Options
    You have done really well congratulation. Would you post how you did it?
  • sgha
    sgha Posts: 225
    Options
    Wait a minute!....are you sure these pics are of the same person? :laugh: A big yeeehawww to you! You look wonderful! and I love the hair change. God Bless.
  • shirlandmews
    Options
    This is incredible ! Congratulations !! You just look fantastic girl !
  • TinaS70
    TinaS70 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You have done great!! Congratulations to you!
  • Julie2402
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing and you have still kept your boobs, i have lost 28lb and mine are going, lol. Well done, you should feel really proud of yourself!!
  • countrymom1
    countrymom1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Ahh-mazing! You look fantastic!!!
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Great job!
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats on the new you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!