85+ lbs GONE and counting (hopefully a LOT of pics)

Replies

• Amazing Transformation!! You are beautiful! You must feel completely AMAZING...What an inspiration to others out there who struggle!! Keep up the great work and I'm sure you will hit that goal in no time!
  • VAMommyAgain
    VAMommyAgain Posts: 400 Member
    Holy crap! You look fantastic! You were cute before but now you're gorgeous! And I LOOOOVE that blue dress!!! Congrats!
  • You look amazing!
  • meggypooh
    meggypooh Posts: 84 Member
    You look amazing!! Congrats!!

I LOVE your blonde hair, it looks fabulous on you! :)
  • princessd3b
    princessd3b Posts: 130 Member
    Lookin SMOKIN HOT!!!! :D Thanks for sharing!
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 238 Member
    Thanks for posting - you look fantastic! Keep up the good work...you are an inspiration for sure!!!
  • jaykaydeee
    jaykaydeee Posts: 2 Member
    You look like a completely different person! Love the hair too by the way. Very pretty :)
  • k8bugz
    k8bugz Posts: 64 Member
    Excellent work! Very inspiring, thank you!
  • roxyblack
    roxyblack Posts: 23 Member
    You look amazing!!!!! :)
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    You do NOT look like the before picture at all. I mean, at all. You look like two totally different people!!! I am so inspired, thank you SOOOOOO much for sharing your pictures!!!! It's ladies like you that keep me going. I really appreciate it and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    you look beautiful...we are very similar in stats past and present (well you are lower than me right now lol).....great job...sending a friend request :)
    denise
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 704 Member
    WOW! Your beautiful! Great job! So proud of you and I don't even know you! LOL! Keep up the good work!
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    You are so beautiful! Well done! Congrats!
  • Wow Amazing! You look terrific!
  • AreneeG31
    AreneeG31 Posts: 256 Member
    Very Beautiful!!! Congrats on your loss!!
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    You are amazing!!!!!! And completely gorgeous I might add.

I have to ask you a question regarding something I've been dealing with. Do you ever look in the mirror and not recognize that it's you looking back? Sometimes I see pics of myself and I know it's me, but it doesn't feel like me. It feels like I'm looking at some stranger that's much prettier than me. Apparently, I need to deal with some body issue stuff still. lol.

Anyway, excellent job!
  • amycarol59
    amycarol59 Posts: 111 Member
    You look absolutely FABULOUS!!!!!!!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Wow.....you look amazing!!!!!!! Great job ;)
  • tiamaria8182
    tiamaria8182 Posts: 91 Member
    You look fabulous!!!! Congrats on your accomplishments and good luck in the rest of your journey!
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Wow...you look fantastic ...amazing job :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!