Want a Good Laugh?

Options
alofay
alofay Posts: 127 Member
So I really can not even believe that I am sharing this photo with anyone but I am so confident that this person is long gone and I will never go back!! I was so uncomfortable in my own skin! I was mad and I didn't care anymore!! Now, I just laugh at the person I used to be!! So many people just crack up when they see this photo of me and I can't help but laugh myself!! ENJOY! :D

SCAN0002.jpg

andibangs-1.jpg

Replies

• christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person. Wow! Great work!
  • jferris91
    jferris91 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    WOW u have made awesome progress!!
  • sarah2002
    sarah2002 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so much more happy and confident now! Keep up the good work! :)
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    DMV photo? Work ID? Mug shot?

Just kidding. :wink: You look very amazing! Congrats!
  • BLT2023
    BLT2023 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    totally amazing what you have accomplished, you look amazing. keep up the good work.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look totally different, and about a million times happier. Make sure you keep this photo handy for a good shot of inspiration if you ever need it!
  • hillybilly007
    Options
    SOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous! you did a GREAT job,what a change.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Nice. Thanks for sharing.
  • alofay
    alofay Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    DMV photo? Work ID? Mug shot?

Just kidding. :wink: You look very amazing! Congrats!

lol Actually it was my Student Nurse ID badge! I bet I scared the *kitten* out of a lot of patients!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    WOW...you look so angry in the first one and you don't look like the first one :) Great work...
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    you look really angry in the first one, I wouldn't mess with you, second one you look fabulous and alot happier. I guess weightloss causes your eyes to change color too, are you sure that first one is you.
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Really amazing!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, congrats!!! You don't even look the same! Look at the smile and wide open gorgeous eyes!!! Way to go!
  • TCWE
    TCWE Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WOW! Look at the progress! You are beautiful!!
  • Christie_Berry
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing!! I hope to have pictures like that soon!! :-)
  • cruiseking
    cruiseking Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    The top photo looks like a picture I saw in the Post Office today:explode: . The bottom photo looks like a nice happy person.:smile:
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Awww!! You just look like a crabby patty in the first one. Poor you! The second one though, you just glow in! You look really radiant and happy. :) Congrats girl! :)
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    wow totally would never think that is the same person. congrats, now long did it take you to lose that much? i'm new so of course i don't have anything lost yet. but i'm on my way. woohoooo

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Congrats on all your hard work and success! You look great!
  • jbosey
    jbosey Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    From a caterpillar......A BUTTERFLY! Nice work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!