Want a Good Laugh?

Options

Replies

• scarlettd12
    scarlettd12 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest, I did chuckle. But because you looked so unhappy. Then I see your current picture, and you look so vibrant! I think it serves as motivation....like look how unhappy I was, then I became healthy and happy and look at me now! :-) Good job!
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Are you SURE that's really you??? Hard to believe!! You don't look like you anymore!! (or like you did!) Well done!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    awful mug a shot to cute skinny mini
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    You give a whole new meaning to extreme makeover...damn
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    You look so much happier and look so FREE now. You kind of looked ..caged, in the top photo. I can understand that. I've often felt caged in my large body.
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I love the way as the weight comes off, the eyes get bigger!!! I have noticed that a LOT, it's so cool... I can't wait to have big eyes again :)
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    OMG Andrea that's too funny! I'll admit it gave me a good laugh. You never looked like the first one in *real life* though....:flowerforyou:
  • alofay
    alofay Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    OMG Andrea that's too funny! I'll admit it gave me a good laugh. You never looked like the first one in *real life* though....:flowerforyou:

Oh Carrie I did! lmao The reason you never got to see that side of me was I went into complete hibernation from the rest of the world! Somehow a bag of Ballreichs made it into my cave while I was there! haha
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh-the first one looks like a mug shot! Haha

You look incredibly beautiful-great job!
  • alofay
    Options
    Thank you!
  • nborsh22
    nborsh22 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    DMV photo? Work ID? Mug shot?

Just kidding. :wink: You look very amazing! Congrats!

lol Actually it was my Student Nurse ID badge! I bet I scared the *kitten* out of a lot of patients!

Yeah, you would have scared me. lol Great work, you do look like such a happy person now. Keep feeling as happy as you look!!!
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options

Oh Carrie I did! lmao The reason you never got to see that side of me was I went into complete hibernation from the rest of the world! Somehow a bag of Ballreichs made it into my cave while I was there! haha

ROFL! That last line make me literally Laugh Out Loud. :) Thanks for the pick-me-up! <3
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Never would have believed you were "that" person. Congratulations and continued success!!
  • shavonne
    shavonne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    LOL @ the first pic. You look so vibrant now - congrats!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    That's a fantastic transformation. You look like your own mom in the first pic, a very angry mom whose daughter keeps getting phone calls from men wanting to take her out on a date. :bigsmile:
  • alofay
    Options
    That's a fantastic transformation. You look like your own mom in the first pic, a very angry mom whose daughter keeps getting phone calls from men wanting to take her out on a date. :bigsmile:

lol.
  • KMAMinx13
    KMAMinx13 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you. What a transformation. I am so mad at myself for getting to the point where I am right now - I couldn't possibly post photos right now. I am hoping to get the point where I can laugh at my pics too. Congratulations and Happy New Year! Everyone on this forum is so inspiring.
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing.... so beautiful! If someone had shown me those two pictures, I would have never guessed that it would be the same person!
  • Paulagarrity
    Options
    It is amazing. You just don't look like the same person. As most don't. You look great. Well done
  • shadshad
    Options
    Sweet! Nice change......keep up your hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!