the food that kills your diet everytime

Options

Replies

• xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    those hazlenut ferrero rocher chocolates! :love:

we rarely buy them, infact i think its only the christmas season when we have them in the house. and once i open the box, thats it i cant stop. I love the hazlenut chocolate on the outside, with the velvety chocolate on the inside and the peanut right in the middle. i can easily demolish a box of 100. (they dont come in boxes of 100, but you catch my drift!!)
  • eating4balance
    eating4balance Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    sugar and salt!
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My weakness is not a food, it's a liquid: beer (I hear you on the wine, too!). I really like craft beer, but the more delicious kinds are full of calories.
    !

i love Craft Beer too!! It's a shame the good one are calorie loaded.
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    mine is oreos and milk, i know if i buy them me and my 7 yr old will eat the whole bag. actually anything chocolate, i can't be trusted with.
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

Cheez Its
    Chips & Salsa
    Reese's
    Cheetos

Once I start eating those, it's a disaster.
  • Ral263
    Ral263 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Nuts and Dried fruit.

If I do the DIY mix at wegmans with Almonds, pecan, walnuts, banana chips, raisins, and papaya, I will literally eat the whole thing in one sitting. Pretty bad since it's usually 2000+ calories, plus high fat and sugar.

I'm a big wine drinker too, but at least with I HAVE to stop after 5-6 glasses.
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'd also have to say hot cheetos. Not only does eating a whole big bag (not the $1 bag), has so much calories but afterwards I get the worst stomachache!! but still eat it
  • sh0ck
    sh0ck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Beer all the way.

Other than that I can eat pretty healthily.
  • AZakery
    Options
    I like frito pie... frito with chili and nacho cheese. Sometimes put a handful of jalapenos on it. Also works as a cleanse since it gives you the runs for days.
  • emmiee921
    Options
    Fresh bread i really eat like peices in one go so i avoid it as much as i can
  • Nutmeg90795
    Nutmeg90795 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Pizza and pasta just kill my diet :noway:
  • mmegustafson
    mmegustafson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pizza!
  • lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Chinese food is my weakness lol I absolutely love it
  • Shadowlily
    Shadowlily Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Pizza is my biggest sin I would think. I just can't stop after 1
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Might seem strange, but milk is easy to overdo. It has so many calories in it and it's so tasty after a workout! Or before a workout, or just about anytime. I have to do extra exercise to compensate for my milk habit. That and add that Benifiber stuff into everything now. Milk does not necessarily do a digestive system good.
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    CHOCOLATE, chocolate and more chocolate.
  • Horrorfanx
    Options
    Ottis Spunkmeyer..... grr . Had some today and after plugging them into the system I realized I never need them again lol.
  • 4me2day
    4me2day Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    All of the above!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream- cause I want to eat it til there's none left (my favorite flavors only)
    Bagels from the bagel store cause I want more than one (yum)
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    It's not food, it's drinking!