the food that kills your diet everytime

Options

Replies

• MommyLyssa
    Options
    Chipins. Indiana Popcorn White cheddar chipins. And the Indiana Popcorn Kettlecorn. Dude. I would happily eat the whole bag (and sometimes I will save myself the calories and enjoy 3 servings! Nom Nom. They never last more than 3 days in my house. And I dont share them. I buy them once a week, and work them into my calories. Yum!
  • liverleef
    Options
    Too many to mention =(
    Beer and pizza are the biggest challenges. Resisting doughnuts and salty snacks is tough also.
  • susie10
    Options
    anything sweet
  • Nos150
    Nos150 Posts: 150
    Options
    Pickles...
  • moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    cheez-its
    panda express
    eggrolls from a certain local rest.
    chocolate- can't stop at just a nibble
  • therapyruns
    therapyruns Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    any nut butter. especially fresh almond butter from whole foods. I have an emergency tub in my bottom desk drawer. About to eat some right meow. It's a disease, I swear.

also, trail mix is dangerous. dangerously addicting and delicious.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Nachos or spaghetti. I make healthy versions of both but I always eat way too much.
  • 3shirts
    3shirts Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Biscuits. There are always plenty at work and resisting them when having a cuppa is tough!
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    If I buy Ritz crackers, I can't just eat the five in the serving size. I find I eat the whole row. I haven't bought ritz crackers in a long time.. I HAVE eaten them with cheese at a party. I limit myself to three, and walk away...
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Pizza!
  • capritto84
    Options
    Anything that has a c at the start

Carbs
    Cake
    Cupcakes
    Cookies
    Crackers
    Coffee
    Chocolate
    Cheese
    Chips
    Chinese

Oh and the exception to the rule

Ice cream

LOL we must be twins... ME TOO. And I ALWAYS CRAVE COFFEE COOKIES CAKE and CHOCOLATE... but the worst is Corn dogs with mayo... and pizza and BREAD...
  • musicgirl99
    musicgirl99 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Chips! The Baked! ones ... every flipping time!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say beer! Or pizza because you cant just have one slice....at least I can't!
  • malaika1981
    malaika1981 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    what is olestra?
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Pizza is another one of mine (yes, I know I said i was leaving the thread, but I lied, so there!), but I have found one at a supermarket that has 600 cals per whole pizza. You have to really like mediterranean vegetables and not so much cheese, but it's a proper stonebaked pizza and not some diet version. I really like it. :love:
  • Hwardle
    Hwardle Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hot cheetos. Those are in the house and my diet is over!!
  • ashleycarder24
    Options
    milk duds and haribo gummy bears!
  • BeesKnees181
    BeesKnees181 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Beer and pizza...and anything sweet that I haven't baked myself. So delicious, but sooooooo bad on the scale.
  • capritto84
    Options
  • LuLuRunner1
    LuLuRunner1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Trail mix--mixed nuts, dried tropical fuit, and sometimes a few cheez-its. The nuts & fruit get me everytime and I cannot stop until the whole container is gone! I only buy it every once in a while when I've been craving it bad, but then it take a bit to recover from it!