the food that kills your diet everytime

Options

Replies

• likeaphoenix28
    Options
    Anything sweet...it's like it immediately makes me want to binge.
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    my evil is BEER!!!!!!!!!!
  • chriscoates7025
    chriscoates7025 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Morning coffee with French Vanilla creamer. I can take in 300 calories in a morning just with that.
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Anything with cheese. I binged last night on cheese and cracker and am regretting it today...but today is a new day and I will make better choices.
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Pizza and Beer
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Sugar, especially chocolate. It has to be all or nothing for me. As soon as I put a cookie in my mouth, I just want more and more. It's amazing what sugar does to your brain!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Chinese food...Erg.
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    chocolate, nachos, restaurant appetizers, ice cream, potatoes
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    chocolate, nachos, restaurant appetizers, ice cream, potatoes
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    chocolate and chips/crackers.
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    Starbucks -- Caramel Frappucino with Soy Milk and Whipped Cream. I have to stay completely away from this one!

13605498.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Right now it's french fries I'm missing the most. I hadnt eaten french fries in years and then this past summer I started eating them again and couldnt get enough of hot french fries and ketchup. Havent had a single one since I started and I have a big bag of steak fries in the freezer that I try not to look at every time I open the freezer. Keeping them there in case of emergency. LOL
  • rhaya96
    rhaya96 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Heath Bar Crunch Ice Cream. They come in pints, which is a good thing, but I still have trouble stopping once I start.

I LOVE that ice cream!! I see where your weakness comes in
  • lizgreenhill
    Options
    cheez its and cookies. I was doing great until this month. Darn christmas cookies
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    Mine is anything loaded with sugar or salt. If it is around, my nose will search it out and I will consume enough for at least 6 adult men and 3 teenage boys.....
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Chocolates and sweets. Cafe treats, too.
    Hmm... Tim Hortons iced capps xD

Pizza Pockets...Pizza Delight. I'm a big pizza and pasta person xD
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    pizza, buffalo wings, chips and salsa, chocolate anything, biscuits and gravy. basically anything can break my diet if i'm craving it that day and it's in front of me lol!
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    bread- esp good italian bread dipped in olive oil
  • 2dogzrule
    2dogzrule Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    That would have to be cheese and peanut butter. I even like to eat the 2 together on sandwiches. As a result I don't keep those things in the house on a regular basis, because I could literally sit down with a whole block of cheese and jar of peanut butter and go to town with it!
  • sandspur2012
    Options
    Beer. Not really a food, but some how I end up at Taco Bell before the night is over.