Puffy Hot Cheetos....just thinking about them now....*drool*
  • Lily_1
    Lily_1 Posts: 38
    Options
    Popcorn by the bucket!
  • Simitra
    Simitra Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Steak, cheesecake...oh my god the calories! And apple cider, could drink the stuff all day. And pretty much anything made with puff pastry. I know odd right.
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I don't discriminate! LOL... the absolute worst though... pork rinds!!! My sister in law makes pork rinds that have a little bit of meat with onions and vinegar over rice... OMG! Heaven!!!!

Chocolate chip cookies... Glazed buttermilk bar... anything chocolate... for sweet...

Homemade over the stove with oil popcorn with butter and garlic salt, Fritos corn chips with chili to dip, pizza... for salty....

I could go on and on... I just don't buy the stuff anymore! I can't!!!! I'll eat it!!!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    BREAD!!!!
    Sourdough, multi-grain, white, buns, bagels, home-made fresh warm bread, baguettes

Mmmmmmmmmm
  • bridgeo74
    bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Pizza!! I could eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner almost every day!!

Also, Hershey's kisses or miniatures...too easy to eat more than one of those!!!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Oreos, Pizza, chips, muffins and candy!
  • capritto84
    Options
    O my word... Something...? lol How about everything... LOL. I LOVE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, COOKIES, DOUGHNUTS, PIZZA, POP EYES O my I LOVE POP EYES... I LOVE LOVE FOOD... and snacks...
  • Zoekat05
    Zoekat05 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Potato chips for me. If I buy them I know I'm eating the whole bag in one or two days.
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    cinnamon toast crunch cereal and any nut butter, especially almond butter and hazelnut.
  • bbycarrot
    Options
    Cookies! One turns into 24 every time.
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    LoL reading these just made me hungry!!!
    Id have to say Pizza, Ice cream, and CHOCOLATE!
  • Bellyroll
    Options
    Anything considered junk food.
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    My weakness is peanut butter. It has a CRAZY amount of calories, but even knowing that I can't resist it if it's around. I can't keep peanut butter in the house because I can knock out a jar in 3-4 days - putting it on everything from crackers, to oatmeal, to bananas, etc. I know it comes from my childhood, it was a comfort food for me. I grew up with a lot of abuse and didn't have a very happy childhood, but peanut butter would be a comfort to me. Even though I'm an adult now it still gives me those feelings of comfort. I know... I have issues. lol I'm working on it.
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    galaxy chocolate, 125g bar gone in seconds, kills me everytime.

and bread, god i love bread!!
  • christina_michelle
    Options
    CARBS. Bread anything, potatoe anything..
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Cheese, any kind of fried potatoes and mixtures of these two ingredients. Cheese and onion crisps I love you more than my family. There, I've said it.

Edited because I forgot white bread and butter. Neither are allowed in my house as I have no self control.
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    Biltong!!!!! :love: crisps, popcorn and frosty fruit icecream! I love food, but these I cant keep in the house for longer than 10 minutes. Actually, come to think of it, biltong doesn't even get to reach the house! LOL I finnish it of in the car!:blushing:
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    cinnamon anything.
  • mummyv811
    Options
    Donuts and or KFC! These are my equivalent of Pringles... once I pop I just can't stop! :ohwell: