AM I the only one who is uneasy about posting my weight?!

Options
13»

Replies

• Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Not posting my weight. No one knows the number except myself and my doctor. Why would anyone else care, especially since it's just an arbitrary number?
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    doesnt bug me one bit. infact people that see me in before pics and that know me in real life have a hard time believing I was almost 500 lbs. everyone tells me I carry it well and I guess being tall 6'3 helps. I like posting it so others can be inspired.
  • Sunshine_Bettie
    Options
    It's all up to you. I think it's just best for whatever works for you. I love this community because everyone seems so supportive. But honestly, it doesn't matter WHAT you weigh...if you have to worry about somebody judging you for it then they aren't worth too much of your time anyway. haha! I just gave you some "advice" that I don't take. I haven't posted my weight because I'm a small person & I always have gotten judged before about my weight by women heavier than me, so it makes me not want to post up my weight. So, I do feel ya. It's always fun to break new personal barriers though ;)
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Just because I don't like it doesn't mean, it's not "me" at some point...so I take the better path each day!!!

Stepping in the right direction, so I don't have to see that number again!!!!