Greek Yogurt Question

Options
13»

Replies

• anyonebutmehaha
    Options
    Oikos is the one i've found to be the most tasty by a long shot over all the other greek yogurts.
  • tiffanyrose519
    tiffanyrose519 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Some greek yogurt has more protein than others. I always look at the protein content of all yogurt. Also found out that Yoplait has High Fructose Corn syrup in it. Not a good thing.

I noticed a lot of greek yogurt (especially the flavored ones) have HFCS and/or added sugar. Make sure to check the labels! I always get plain and add fruit or granola.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    Liberte Mediterranean has 18g protein per 3/4 cup :D
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt initially will taste a little more like sour cream than the regular yogurt you are use too. Each brand is also slightly different. Some brands are not true greek yogurt so maybe do a little google research if you're looking to give it a try. I've been eating it for so long now that I just buy the plain flavor (Fage or Chobani is what I go for usually) and add protein powder or berries, or both. I always lick the tub clean and I enjoy the taste of it plain.
  • lucylou9701
    Options
    I buy Liberte 0% fat free greek yogurt... for 3/4 cup its only 150 calories and 17g of protein :)