78 lbs gone! With pics.

Options

Replies

• michelearnold
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful!!!! I am soooooo very very proud of you! Keep it up! I will be praying for your continued success! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    This is AMAZING!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!! The new lives MFP gives us are priceless!
  • JennMcGlone
    JennMcGlone Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep up all the hard work! You look great!
  • kaitlyn819
    kaitlyn819 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!! congrats. I know exactly what you feel like. I just got below the magic 3 also for the first time in 7 years and I no one that hasnt been there can relate. Great job!
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I stepped on the scale Thursday and saw something I had given up on ever seeing again.

299.2-Ashley-150x150.jpg

I’m sorry, Three. You and I have been together a long time. Too long. You have had your time in the limelight, but now it’s time to let your slimmer sister, Two, have her time. She won’t be around as long as you before the fabulous One is going to take her place.

For the first time since 1996, I no longer have to see a three in the starting place. No more 300′s on the scale and no more 30′s on the clothing tags. I started out late March at 377 and wearing a size 34/36. I’m down to 299.2 and can now fit into 26/28 and a few 24/26!

Weight-loss-collage-face-377-299-500x183.jpg

Weight-loss-collage-377-299-484x300.jpg

So happy for you Ash!! You have done an amazing job and truly are an inspiration to me! <3
  • cnichole88
    Options
    Wow you look great!
  • ashleigh1607
    Options
    Wow congratulations!!!!!
    I have just started, 3 weeks and counting lol. Any tpis
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look truly amazing!!! Keep going, killer!
  • Shevaun619
    Shevaun619 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! What an awesome job you are doing...keep up the good work!:smile:
  • Changinghabits68
    Changinghabits68 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC dedication to yourself, your self worth, your self esteem, very proud of you and we don't even know one another!

Such a proud moment to see when someone truly values who they are, enough to want to make a difference for themselves

Way to go and I look forward to following your journey!
  • Changinghabits68
    Changinghabits68 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC dedication to yourself, your self worth, your self esteem, very proud of you and we don't even know one another!

Such a proud moment to see when someone truly values who they are, enough to want to make a difference for themselves

Way to go and I look forward to following your journey!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That's awesome :)
  • sjadams01
    Options
    NICE JOB!!!!! YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!
  • Jesuslover59
    Options
    WOW THAT IS SO GREAT! you go girl!
  • sandijones5783
    sandijones5783 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing job! !!!
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! I see such a huge difference! You are looking great and keep up the awesome work!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations!!!!!
    I have just started, 3 weeks and counting lol. Any tpis

Thanks! Track and measure everything, drink lots of water, take measurements and lots of photos. When your motivation is low or you can't see the change in the mirror the photos can really help show the changes! And stick with it even if you hit a plateau. :flowerforyou:
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Great job
    Must have been hard, congrats
  • Wilma0706
    Options
    you look gooooood!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!