What are your guilty pleasure foods?

Options
13»

Replies

• Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I, too, must have flavored creamer in my coffee........and I don't like sugar-free stuff, but DO buy the fat-free vanilla :)

I NEED chocolate at times.............and my new snacky food that replaces high-cal/high-fat chips are VEGGIE CHIPS and VEGGIE STRAWS. If you have not tried these little marvels of crunchiness, and like to indulge in crunchy snacks, you MUST try them. You can have a LOT for less calories & fat than any standard chip out there.

Bags-of-veggie-snacks.jpg
  • mavsgurl30
    Options
    Definitely would have to be cupcakes....red velvet cupcakes to be exact. With cream cheese frosting. And pizza. Nom nom nom. Why am i doing this to myself again? lol.....
  • honu18
    honu18 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    ANY type of sweets, especially when I'm baking them. I love to bake, and it's such a problem. I can't not eat cookie dough, cake or brownie batter, when I'm making them. And trail mix..dried fruit and nuts..some of the biggest calorie bombs out there but SO good..
  • Lunalucina
    Options
    Dark chocolate.
    & not Hershey's, which is barely even "dark", but like...Lindt. A bit more expensive, but I don't eat much and it tastes better.
    Don't know if I can call it a "guilty" pleasure, though! I feel no guilt eating it.