So what happens when you reach your goal weight?

Options
13»

Replies

• ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I can't speak for everyone, but I have decided to adopt a healthy lifestyle. I quite like things the way they are. I don't miss eating junk food, etc... I often find myself in a severe calorie deficit and having to force myself to eat something in order to meet my calorie requirements.
  • maews
    maews Posts: 39
    Options
    good answer
  • maews
    Options
    i so agree ashna 88,that' the truth
  • maews
    Options
    It should be more about getting fit and stonger and healthier,not pencil thin.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    http://www.shapefit.com/calorie-intake-calculator.html# <<I especially like the zig zag. It lets me have bigger days. :)

After I am done losing my fat, I plan to try getting just generally more fit. I'll eat lots of protein and concentrate a little more on strength (I only do strength a couple times a week right now).

Nice link, thanks for sharing.
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    So after you get to a certain size - how do you maintain it? I am reading that when I am my goal weight I naturally burn 1500 calories a day. Even if I ran 30min a day (to burn 200 cals) that is still only 1700 I can eat without gaining weight! Is that really the only way to keep the weight off once you reach your goal? It almost seems like it isn't worth it to lose weight if I can't enjoy eating ever!

Build up muscle. Your metabolism increases, and you can eat more, plus you're much stronger, and in much better shape. Win-Win.