Replies

• Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    carb solutions in chocolate is yum!
  • cassuccino
    cassuccino Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I love the Jay Robb Whey Protein Shakes too. The stevia isn't bitter like some stevia sweeteners can be. It has about 110 calories per serving and 25 grams of protein and only 1 carb. They have a variety of flavors (I buy from LuckyVitamin.com because they seem to be cheapest there - and they seem to have a good variety). I've made smoothies and mixed it with milk but I've also mixed it with just plain old water and it still tastes creamy!! I highly recommend it!! =)
  • ricanstace
    Options
    I have myofusion milk chocolate for breakfast, its 147 calories with 25g of protein. After I workout I have, gnc wheybolic extreme 60 bananna cream, 2 scoops is 187 calories and 40g protein.
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I've used Inner Armour and Intek. Love them both. I use it frequently for making my own protein bars, cakes, etc. I also use Visalus because I get enough protein in my regular foods and it's low in calorie (90 calories), low sugar, low sodium, low carb and the protein make up makes for better absorption without the bloating some protein powders create.

Sent to your in box my dear. Enjoy!!
    How often do you use these shakes? Once a day? Twice?

At least once daily, and as often as 2x a day for my drink but I also make snacks/protein bars as snacks with the protein powder in it.

Yea sooo...feel free to share your recipes for those snacks/protein bars maam! I would be oh so grateful!! :flowerforyou:

Sent to your in box :flowerforyou:

I'd love them too, if you don't mind sending it to me! :)

I use EAS Whey Protein and I blend it with 1/2 cup frozen strawberries and 1/2 cup of skim milk. It's like I went to a fast food place and got a strawberry shake, but its only 200 calories. I usually drink it right after I work out (sometimes morning and sometimes evening).
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Try using Almond Milk, a spoon or two of cottage cheese to get the mix to smooth out and frozen fruit for flavor, I also add flax seeds for more fiber. A good healthy mix for a meal replacement.

Sounds wonderful, but the blender is a nuisance to wash!!!

I use my magic bullet blender. It's so easy to use and easy clean up too.
  • ricanstace
    Options
    Try using Almond Milk, a spoon or two of cottage cheese to get the mix to smooth out and frozen fruit for flavor, I also add flax seeds for more fiber. A good healthy mix for a meal replacement.

Sounds wonderful, but the blender is a nuisance to wash!!!

I use my magic bullet blender. It's so easy to use and easy clean up too.

I sometimes use the blender ball. It mixes up the shakes real well, and is easy to clean!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I use Shakeology. Only 150 calories and as far as the nutrition, it is the best one.

O, rly? please explain

dont be silly...it is the best one because it just is....and dont visit the BB site...apparently their advertising is so complete statements like this one are rampant about every single product they sell just because they say it is
  • BarbiNay
    BarbiNay Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I use Jillian Michaels and Body by Vi. Body by Vi as a quick meal replacement when I am in a hurry with some fruit in it is great!! Jillian Michaels is inexpensive and you can get it at Walmart f or like $10.
  • tadbiggs
    Options
    Level 1 from 1st Phorm out of St. Louis. Best tastng Protein Shake
  • peterson_jessica
    Options
    I don't know much about protein shakes, but I do know that the one that I have tried so far is delicious. It's EAS Soy Protein in Chocolate. It's 180 calories per scoop with 20g protein. I mix one scoop of powder with 8 oz. water, 4 oz. unsweetened almond milk and a little (okay a lot) of instant coffee. I drink one every day after my workout.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Trutein - Cinnabun
    Xtreme Formulations - Cinnabun
    iForce Protean - Cake Batter

by far the best tasting proteins on the market.. If you haven't tried any of these companies you owe it to yourselves if you want the best tasting proteins.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Xtreme Formulations have the best tasting and highest quality products, IMO

Agreed they are one of the tops. Only issue is they are a bit $$$ as well.
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Matrix Anabolic...best price for protein I have found yet. Taste....takes some getting used to,but I add a dash of cinnamon. Yummy.
  • Mocha02
    Options
    I use Jillian Michaels and Body by Vi. Body by Vi as a quick meal replacement when I am in a hurry with some fruit in it is great!! Jillian Michaels is inexpensive and you can get it at Walmart f or like $10.

$10??!!!! Now thats more like it!! lol
  • Mocha02
    Options
    Trutein - Cinnabun
    Xtreme Formulations - Cinnabun
    iForce Protean - Cake Batter

by far the best tasting proteins on the market.. If you haven't tried any of these companies you owe it to yourselves if you want the best tasting proteins.

Thanks for the tip!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

that's for 14 servings and only 15g of pro per serving, in other words it's over priced because it has jillians name on it
  • Mocha02
    Options

that's for 14 servings and only 15g of pro per serving, in other words it's over priced because it has jillians name on it

Oooh ok...well no wonder!! lol Thanks! Love those abs BTW!
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I drink Zeal Protein shakes only 100 calories. I drink twice daily....
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    GNC AMP 100% whey - Cookies and Cream is the best. (mix it and let it sit for a minute - absolutely delish!!)
  • Mom2Asa
    Mom2Asa Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I prefer Zeal Wellness Protien shakes. Great tasting (flavored by blue bell) low cal (100) , 14 g protien, 8 carbs and 5 dietary fiber.

I have tried so many and I like these the best. They are filling for me and not chalky tasting like so many and I don't have to add anything if I don't want to. So many you must add fruit, yougart, stevia and so on to be able to choke them down or make them filling. I use them usually 2 times a day