pictures of women that were around 140 trying to get to 125

Options
i just need some motivation im trying to be that little petite figure ive always wanted... just finally got out of the 140s and I've only been there once before so im getting pretty excited, just want to stick to it for once :)

Replies

• snyakowa
    snyakowa Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    been there, ealry this year was at 144, yikes! I'm currently at 134, and trying to get down to 125 too. I'll post pics i think when I'm there for now, whoo, it's a struggle breaking another plateau.
  • BUMP!! I was 140, currently 135, and trying to be 125 or 128. Pictoral motivation would be fantastic!!
  • namenumber
    namenumber Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Addicted2Fitness
    Options
    Yes indeed!!!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    been there, done that! started MFP at 142, currently 120.5lbs...

You got this ladies!!!!
  • jackiemarie
    Options
    MY highest was 138 I got down to 123 but gained a few recently i fluctuate between around 130-128 these days trying to maintain 125-120 but it's very hard for me my body is comfortable at 130/128!!! :( I'll send you a photo via email I'm just computer illiterate can't figure out how to post it here :) lol feel free to friend me also we can motivate eachother !!!
  • chelseyschwery
    Options
    i was almost 170 at one time after highschool lol but this time i have my mind set that i have to do this and ill truely be happy :)
  • jennabellaxoxo
    jennabellaxoxo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I was 140 long ago...and have hovered between 120 - 125 for the last several years...

LOVE the 120's girl! you will too!
  • chelseyschwery
    Options
    usually my weight is around 145-150 so im pretty happy to be in the 130s finally lol, i just hope i can make it to the 120s!!
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    me around 145 lbs ( i started out at 162lbs)

fatty4.jpg

and now at 128.5

arms7-1.jpg

BIC1-1-1.jpg

bikini-1.jpg
  • chelseyschwery
    Options
    damn lol you look way better than me at 145 then i do now, did you get implants too? i want em... im sure ill have no boobs when i get to 125 :( lol
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I started at 131 now I am at 119, My goal is 110-115, the last few pounds are the biggest pain! I am only 5'4 so my body wants to stay 120... But I don't!!! I eat 1200 calories a day, sometimes I eat my exercise calories but I try to eat healthy as much as possible. Its hard around the holidays though, sooooo many tasty sweets. I have a serious sweet tooth :/
  • jessielil
    jessielil Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! This is my first post. Woohoo! I'm down from 146.5 to 141.5 as of this morning, and I'm trying to get to 129 (haven't been below 130 in at least 6 years). I'm so thrilled to be DOWN 5 pounds during the holidays!
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    mybodygallery.com
    Not weight loss pictures, but it shows bodies at different weights. And you can search by height.
  • chelseyschwery
    Options
    I know I'm supposed to be eating 1200 too but I never seem to make it up to that, I feel like im eating all day when I eat 1200 which is weird, its just cause the stuff I do eat doesnt have very many calories lol, yeah im in your same boat its been about 6 years since ive been in the 130s!! :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I started at 160, got down to 125, then put a little bit back on when went on maintenance and started more strength training. Now about 128-129.

before-during-during-after-.jpg

before-after-1.jpg
    (154# in before, 129# in after)

wd-to-dec.jpg
    (I'm only 2.5# difference in these two pics... don't get hung up on the scale!)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/LorinaLynn/view/how-i-did-it-timeline-with-photos-133754

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/424719-one-year-of-mfp-justin-beiber-was-right
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I'm currently about 147. aiming for lower 120's as well!! 5'6. The heaviest i ever got was about 3 or 4 years ago at about 172. I'm here to lose it all now.
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    mybodygallery.com
    Not weight loss pictures, but it shows bodies at different weights. And you can search by height.
    Thank you for sharing this link!!! This website seems awesome.
  • chelseyschwery
    Options
    you look awesome!!! :) everyone feel free to add me as a friend i need motivation... just seems whenever your trying to diet everyone else around you is trying to get you to stop or make fun of you for not eating greasy cheeseburgers and that stuff lol
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    damn lol you look way better than me at 145 then i do now, did you get implants too? i want em... im sure ill have no boobs when i get to 125 :( lol

haha thanks and INDEED. i didnt have boobs to begin with but when i lost the weight they were the first thing to go...and they REALLY went. my hubby told me if i lost the weight he would buy me them and he stuck to his word :) p.s. you girls dont eat much. im consuming about 1600- 2200 cals a day. i started at 1200 but i dont think i could ever go back to that lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!