He called HER a fat azz?!

Options
edorice
edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
This will probably get blocked and people will probably jump on here with colorful racist remarks and political views. But bottom line, this jerk shouldn't be throwing rocks in glass houses!!! She is not deserving of these personal attacks.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/21/jim-sensenbrenner-michelle-obama_n_1163711.html?ref=mostpopular

122211_michelle_vs_jim_2_600111222153137.jpg

Replies

• tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    That's downright irresponsible. He's just a stupid azz! Some people really should just never speak in public! :grumble:
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    How "skinny" does a girl have to be for faaaaaaaaat men to think she's not fat??? She might not be my ideal body type, but just wow. I don't want to look like a lot of other women, but I would never cut them down.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    What kills me is that its a fat looking slob of a dude calling a slender woman fat. Hypocritical much??:noway:
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Yeah he is a Douche Pickle. nuff said
  • Breathe_Glamour
    Options
    He's just racist. We shouldn't even entertain him. He would have NEVER said such a negative thing about Laura Bush. These people SLAY me.
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    Can I just take a moment before the hate comes out to say

Miss President is pretty amazing. Amazing Mom, Amazing Body, Amazing Wife, etc etc

I kinda liked her style better before she was the First Lady but hey she has been able to pull off the First Lady Look really well.

And her hair is always perfect
  • TCWE
    TCWE Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Did you see his size?....need i say more? HAHA
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Douchcanoe nuff said
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    The guy is an asshat!
  • MissHellsing
    MissHellsing Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    He got HELL NERVE! Douche
  • MissHellsing
    MissHellsing Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    He got HELL NERVE! Douche
  • tracy287
    Options
    Well he's an ignorant *kitten* that really pisses me off! It's always fat ugly people who like to judge and bring down successful, healthy, good looking people because they can't get up to that level!!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Seriously? He has jowls! He looks like an old bull dog, who is he calling fat?
  • Bellyroll
    Options
    Who said having a big behind is a bad thing? Sadly I think he intended it to be a bad thing. Well Love you Michelle Obama. Big rear ends unite.
  • zooflute
    Options
    And I bet she could kick his fat azz too, if she were to deign to stoop to his level...which she wouldn't, because she's so classy.

She's the shizz!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Um for real? She is a very beautiful woman, keeps her self very well put together. J-lo has a fat *kitten* if you wanna go there, but she ain't fat either she just has the J-lo booty. However, Mrs. Obama has had 2 kids, perfect example of hips widening a little after kids, but fat, PLEASE! She's gorgeous.
  • livnlite
    livnlite Posts: 520
    Options
    Well he's an ignorant *kitten* that really pisses me off! It's always fat ugly people who like to judge and bring down successful, healthy, good looking people because they can't get up to that level!!

Idiots come in ALL shapes and sizes. Being heavy or unattractive does not make a person judgemental .. It's not ALWAYS "fat ugly people who judge and bring down successful, healthy, good looking people" as you so eloquently put it. Even your own comment can be construed as judgemental. I'd be more careful about your choice of words to get your point across.

Just say'n.
  • ProudDaddy
    ProudDaddy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yeah he is a Douche Pickle. nuff said
    Douche Pickle..Thats halarious..First time I heard that one..great stuff lol:smile:
  • sizzlinoverthefat
    sizzlinoverthefat Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    seriously, are we in America? freedom of speech and all, even if it is vulgar, words are a mighty sword that goes both ways. JUST SAYIN"
  • ProudDaddy
    ProudDaddy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    What kills me is that its a fat looking slob of a dude calling a slender woman fat. Hypocritical much??:noway:
    I guess he has no mirrors in his house lol:wink: