147 lbs down.......with 3 years of xmas photos to compare

Options

Replies

• buckaroos30
    buckaroos30 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    great work you look wonderful and it looks like your hubby has taken off a few lbs too. I am dowm 35 lbs and my husband has lose 22 and he is still doing everything he was before I changed like eating candy and drinking beer, but he is eating the healthy meals that I cook every nite. he has the best of both world I guess!
  • 14bound
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What a huge amount of weight you have lost. I am sure you are very proud of yourself, wonderful work! Congratulations on your extreme weight loss!!!
  • april1lowe
    april1lowe Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    WOW!
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    You look damn good!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    great work you look wonderful and it looks like your hubby has taken off a few lbs too. I am dowm 35 lbs and my husband has lose 22 and he is still doing everything he was before I changed like eating candy and drinking beer, but he is eating the healthy meals that I cook every nite. he has the best of both world I guess!

I do most of the cooking......and measure everything and it has to be healthy so hubby has no choice!!! LOL

It's been good for the whole family....and he's down some lbs for sure and in the new year he wants to get back on track with working out etc and shed a bit more!
  • MrsJackieH
    MrsJackieH Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have to say it looks as if your husband lost some weight as well,perhaps your lifestyle change effected him when he wasn't ever trying (if he wasn't idk if he was or not just stating that u both look great :))! way to go :)
  • sonnyless
    sonnyless Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have done an awesome job. You have so much to be proud of! Standing ovation for you!
  • Imani79
    Options
    You look great! So inspiring.
  • live4turns
    live4turns Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Amazing, amazing, amazing!!! 3 years!!!!! Very impressive and excellent role model to your kids and everyone on MFP!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and have a beautiful family. Congrats! All your hard work has paid off big time. Such and inspiration. :)
  • lbelfrey
    Options
    Truly inspirational! You did it girl!
    Louisa
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Incredible!
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Look at those arms! I am jealous! Congratulations!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    that is sooo excellent! and I noticed that your husband looks thinner in the last picture as well! the family that's fit together...
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Look at those arms! I am jealous! Congratulations!

thanks......I am quite proud of how nice they are becoming.....still very much a work in progress but I am happy to finally see definition.
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    that is sooo excellent! and I noticed that your husband looks thinner in the last picture as well! the family that's fit together...

yup he definitely is.....but he has to eat what I cook.....so it was bound to happen!! LOL
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    oops double post!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!